what to do when hit?!?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Pyrismo, Jun 10, 2016.

1. I'd heard stories of this game, but never thought the tales would be true. I, bright-eyed and confident, made an account. I was so excited to get started, so I worked and did EBS, grinding events, just trying to get on my feet. Finally I felt I had reached big enough stats to enter the wasteland of world chat (known to the pros as wc) and that's when all hell broke loose. I we absorbed in casual conversation until all the sudden I got a notification. "I was attacked by Phantom and lost, they took 60,000,000 gold." I was devastated. Clueless as to what to do. Should I get a mod? Should I call for a farm on him in wc? Should I, God forbid, hit him back? Then another notification popped up, in the form of a wall post. "Love tap " from phantom. The nerve he had. Not only am I asking for advice, but I am also demanding an immediate apology from Phantom, and a refund of my 60,000,000 gold by developers. If my demands aren't met I will reset my account.

-Yours truly Pyrismo

2. Farm him (hit back but 2 times as much)

3. Lick his feet

4. Nice story

5. Remove app from phone and go cry in a corner

6. Please see below.

7. These replies are brutal, guess I gotta make a follow up thread about bullying in forums 

8. This was my favourite part

Suddenly the smell
    Of
    PIMD
    is all too overpowering..

9. You should ask this phantom to do some unicorn rp with you so you can become friends.

10. I Love You Pyrismo. Your "episode" inspires so many trolls to post. I really hope you don't reset because of this.

11. I just need my apology and gold and I won't reset

12. If I got hit I'd just quir

13. Epic fail.

Devs removed reset.

Save up, hire his allies and open him in WC

14. I will become your best friend, we can join Ashes 3rd party RP action, and see where it leads. From that "alliance", all hell will unleash upon this enemy of yours, as I always protect my close KAW friends. You know nothing is more precious than the ppl you meet on the internet, especially all the mature adults that play this app.

15. 2000 posts exactly.
    By the way, why did they remove it?

16. Long story short, reset bombs, and alts being vollied then reset to transfer gold. (+some stuff about game being to big to justify a clean slate)

17. As for what to do. Just pin on your eb, use gold before you sleep. (And don't cast for pvp this weekend if your this upset about 1 hit)

18. Damn and I was just thinking about having a reset bomb. :sad:

19. Just reset n stop your crying!!! if you need help in understanding the game just look at the name!!!! KINGDOMS AT WAR...look in the dictionary for a definition of the meaning of the word WAR!!!