what the hell devs - lockin my alt out of kaw during war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IX_THoR_XI, Sep 1, 2014.

1. I had a alt in a clan I was warrin at and you locked me out of it.

Yes I was warrin but the alt was in the clan I was warring at. I use it to monitor cc.

I know you don't like multiple accts warrin but my alt did not cast woc.

If this is what the devs are doin - I'm assuming that if you have ppl sharin wifi and warrin at the same time that devs will lock them out as well "because it appears that a person is warrin w multiple accounts."

How the hell do you know if someone is warring w multiple accounts or multiple ppl sharin wifi? And plus my alt is in the clan I'm warrin at, get your act together!

2. I can't log onto my main for war...

3. Can't log into main, too good devs. Glad I woke up and castes mith for this lol

4. Theres an issue all throughout kaw not just EE clans just be patient guys sure will be fixed and sorted soon

5. Good thing me and my siblings don't war through wifi normally.

6. My main is warring. That's it and I can't log in

7. hm...so war 2? everyone with 4glte getting locked out for being on the same network.

8. worst start of season wars hahahaha YOUR MONEY WORTH IT?

9. lol.. guess they.. stopped you huh? 

10. Round War 1--Is this the start of Season 4 wars??? 

Round war 1, unable to access clan page/opposition roster. Warring with hands tied and blinders on. Using news feed, allie look-up and ca postings!!! Way to go devs!!!!

11. Was locked out also. Surely has to be counted as a win after wasting our time

12. having alts, is ok, as long as it is 1 per device, and 1 pc account only alt (no matter how many pc's you have) so being locked out was for another reason.....

13. More people than just your alt got locked out, has nothing to do with your alt or multiple accounts warring.

14. Was thrown off and the lag was horrible, any update from K C on this?

15. You idiots over there need to get your head out of your ass and do something right for a change.

16. Just keep calm. You're just blowing hot air.

17. I'll blow it right at you

18. Even weirder, on top of login problems for clannies, my troops didnt regen. It said regenerating, but spies stayed at 0 without incoming....

19. Lol. Yes, take it as a personal insult to what I said.

Nope, wasn't aimed at the OP or nothing. ️