What really annoys you in KaW?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyrie-XV, Jun 29, 2013.

1. I'm using this thread as an excuse to tell forums about something.

I was just in a EE war... Blah blah blah, we lost. Fine, I'm not butthurt. They worked hard and they won. The end.

What really ******* annoys me is that you get incoming after the war ends. They don't even have the respect to return your kind messages like "Well done in war" / "much respect to you for winning".

All they do is keep hitting you when you are trying to hit the paladin eb to try and recollect what you lost in gold/pots and mithril.

What's even worse is when you start getting wall posts such as "It may have been a 2 hour war but we treat it as a 4 hour war" and we will basically ruin your chances of completing the paladin eb just to entertain ourselves.

This really ****** me off as they won, they got their mithril and EE level, now **** off. We have you your respect and congratulations. And if you can't even be bothered to return them and instead start hitting us, **** you. Pieces of crap.

2. Depends on who you war.Sounds like you had a bad match.

3. The match was great. 29 versus 29. Can't get better than that.

4. What idiot would actually have the disrespect to keep hitting their opposing clan for two hours after the war?

5. I mean clan wise.You just got bad luck.Sounds like a dick move though

6. Swiftly that's asking for Osw don't come on forums and talk about go pot up and return the ducklings hits.

7. I just can't believe it. How mean do you get?

8. Autocorrect I meant *******.

9. They are xstaling and pinning the whole clan. Scout bombs are still being reported in cc. What do we do?

10. Lmao I love it!!!! Idiot? Disrespect? This is a war game, i applaud a clan that can turn an ee into an osw.

11. They could have the decency to let us get our rewards first. They had their rewards. Now it's our turn.

12. Again, this is a war game. Dont like it? Play pimd.

13. There hitting your clan because none of you mithed y'all basically lay down

14. This thread.

jk

People that are meanies. :D

15. Yup. Y'all pretty much went in hoping for a no match and free mith. You spit in the faces of clans who prepare and suit up for battle! I don't blame them for this action.....good luck

16. We didnt go in preparing for a no match. That's not even possible. Unless devs bring BFE into matchups. In which case people will unequip all their stuff.

17. Gotta take what I said back.Its pure disrespect to go into EE with nothing and wait to loose.

18. We didnt want to lose. We fought hard but they had guild hansels with high BFA and pots. Taking them down was hard and defending from them is harder. Yes I need towers, but that's not my point.

19. It's not impossible. But even so. Y'all laid down before the "war" even started! only a handful ran mith, and everyone's actions speak for itself about how the war was "fought". In my opinion that's cowardice. Again you spit in the face of warriors who work hard to prepare for a good fight.

20. A bit torn here. On one hand, it looks to me like you all went in either woefully unprepared or looking for a loss and free mith, either of which is asking forba few hits in a war game.
    On the other hand, TGIA clearly has you all handled and could probably be the bigger clan here and just move on and leave you be.
    My 2 cents. . .