What platforms can you play kaw on?!?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Mantis, Jul 7, 2016.

1. I know you could play it on iOS and android . but can u play it Anywhere else? Windows phone?

2. You can play on pc or Mac. Idk about Windows phones. Because iPhone.

3. No you can't play on a windows phone which is too bad since Windows phones are actually pretty good. Certainly not as good as Apple iOS but worlds better then Crapdroid phones 

4. Lies, you cant remove animations of kaw on iOS...

5. Spaghetti, I play mine on spaghetti.

7. lol because you idiot ...YOU DONT HAVE TO Apple iOS is still faster either way 

Maybe one day you'll be able to afford an Apple device then you'll know better lol

TODD VK 2016

8. Ps1 ps2 ps3 and ps4 are all available to be played on

9. You can also play on Kindle.

Not suggested however because Kindle isn't very good.

Can we all just remember for a moment... The new swipe between chats feature has between with android FOR QUITE A WHILE.

iOS devices just received it.

Can iDevice owners scout and see the enemies entire build yet? /lol

10. What do I do next ? Do I write Iphone with hats or wut

Edit : I never said that Iphones are slow. I just find it faster without animations. May I also say some people like it when there are no animations?

11. lol been able to swipe back n forth on Apple for many months now 

...& Kindle is Android (and yeah it's horrible to KAW on a kindle)

...I just think it's hilarious that Vlad was the only one of you idiots to know about the fix lol couple of you even admitted you weren't able to war before because Android was so damn slow/glitchy. Thanks again Vlad ...lol the only one you Fandroids to even know the OS well enough to make it workable/playable ...the rest of you are just underprivileged cheerleaders unable to afford Apple and do ignorant to operate their Androidid devices properly 

12. Judging by the posts in WC, there appears to be a way to play KaW on PS1, although I'm not sure how they've pulled that off.

Apparently, it's the best game console from which to war.

13. I play on Apple TV

14. huh?

"Been able to swipe back and forth for many months"
    yeah right

"Kindle is android"
    Pretty sure it aint.

"About the fix"
    Never heard a fix and if vlad is the only one who can vouch for you... I think you might have a problem.

"underprileged cheerleaders"
    How ironic, when apple idevice owners have a long record of losing their crap waiting for the new iPhone.

...Something about ignorance.
    YOU ARE HILARIOUSLY IGNORANT

15. You idiot if Kindle isn't Android then why the hell is it? Lol you only have two choices ie: Apple iOS or Android 

16. Kindle is amazon's baby.

You should at least know that much.

17. You CAN NOT KAW on a PlayStation (what they make a KAW game disc now? ...remember KAW is a browser game)

...only way you could is through the Internet browser on PS3 & PS4, and you can't even really do that. I've tried on PS3 (browser isn't Adobe enabled or something)

18. You can mod a playstation and make it do anything.

Consoles are weaker pc's but are capable of other functions.

Omg, iPhone user who doesn't know about tech /lol

19. You moron are you saying Amazon has its own mobile OS??! 

...created specifically for Kindle?? lol

20. lol you are an idiot ...yeah and I can also use an Android device to wipe my ass with. What's your point? 