What I've noticed.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Toxic, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Hello kaw.

So today I am creating this thread to discuss two things. First I would like to talk about the drops out of the event boxes using golden keys. Personally in the last few events I have received one gold chest and opened nearly 100 boxes. On top of that the vast majority he of my drops were event items and then the next most popular were regular crux. Devs say it is completely random and that I should keep buying them and I'll get something I like soon  how have your drops been? Do you spend regularly? I am wondering if there is a correlation.

Next is the daily promos. Has anybody else had their biggest deal cycle around and revert back to the lower tier and never offer you the 2000 nobility deal? It's happened to me several times now. With Black Friday coming up do devs not want us stocking up on nobility?

Ready set discuss!

Ready set discuss?

2. I would be interested to see what people of different sizes are getting for drops. Also please include if you spend regularly or not. I'm not buying this random drop response as my Alts get gold crux far more often then my main.

3. Dude, you expressed your need for feedback at least 5 times... I get you're eager but dayum

4. I didn't want to quote the first post.
    So i get regular crux every 10-14 regular boxes i open i guess, and once in a while i get lucky and get a gold crux. The rest of the Time its 20-60 event items, not really special at all. The thing is i rarely get 10-14 boxes per event or cant open all during the last few days when ata makes them drop the most so yah. A1.0 nice thread!

5. Either event items or regular crux... I'd say like 45/55 (items/reg chest) and like 1 time per event if not each 2 events, 1 Gold Crux Chest.

I don't buy chest with nobs, all open daily.

Support.

6. I havent even gotten a gold crust but ive got event itemes 40-65 abd regular cruxes and a horn

7. Haven't even gotten a gold crust myself either.

8. How many chests have you opened. What keys have you used?

9. All regular. ^ total since like june ive recieved 3 ish gold cruxes from regular chests, so like 6 events. Maybe 6 regular cruxes

10. From this event I got maybe 2 or 3 regular crux chests, 50 aqua from one, and the rest event items. Not spending any money on the chests.

11. Stop spending

12. I've never seen the 2000 nobility deal. People told me about it and I just assumed up until now they were ******* with me.

13. Also you wanted to know what people have been getting from the event boxes, I've gotten cruxes (normal) mostly and event items are the second most popular. Just got crystals. No gold ones.

14. I've gotten about 5-8 reg crux from this event only (just normal box openings)

15. Drops certainly aren't random, they are weighted.

Got a golden crux this event, but that's pretty exceptional. Strangely I didn't get almost any prophecy boxes until the last days, in contrary to past events where I got swamped with boxes.

I certainly wouldn't spend nobs to open boxes except to reach a higher reward tier with one or two boxes in the last event hour. The rewards are mostly 20-40 event pieces mixed with normal cruxes. Got 1-2 Xtals a few times, but nothing to be excited about.

16. Same here never seen this offer of 2000 nobility.

17. To clarify in order to move to the next tier of offers you need to purchase one of the lower tiers. So you need to buy a $5 deal to be offered a $20 deal. Then you need to buy the $20 deal to get offered the $100 deal. The 2k nobs is a $100 deal. If you don't buy a deal in several days you will revert down to the next lowest tier of deals. When it comes to value the bigger deals are a better bang for the buck. Keep in mind the prices I listed are based on what it cost in USD. Prices depend on your currency.

18. I got Zach's indecent pictures from a chest

19. Was gunna roast you, but i figured you'd blab and do more self-inflicted damage to youself than i could produce.

You know, with you being a fake leech and all.

20. Boxes are supposed to be a somewhat rare drop anyway, personally I don't see any reason at all that we should even get event items from them, especially nob opened boxes.

Like, why the hell would I want to spend money on a few event items when I can hit an eb (and get more than the box is dropping) for free?

Makes no sense to me.