what is your real reason to NOT try season warring?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Good afternoon players. Few weeks before season 2 started. I was browsing forums and found a thread by unicornpoopcookie. Her thread stated all the reasons why you should do EE and basically asked why wouldn't you try doing EE. Needless to say. I decided to try it. And i got hooked.

2 seasons later. I find myself having fought all season 2 and 3, and since I'm doing the damocles list. I see all the names who war and cant help but think. " why exactly aren't others trying this out"?

What are your reasons for not warring? What exactly is holding back the decision to actually cast and war a estoc war?

There are so many clans. So many players with amazing builds. You could be part of a little something that could help you enjoy the game even better. And i say this as a former eb fairy of 3 years( only been warring 7 -8 months)

So player...whats on your mind? How can we as a community help you answer and help you join the estoc wars?

War commanders. Warriors. If a new player aks. Please lets help to the best of our ability.

2. My reason for not warring is that i havent been able to join a warclan all season because the rosters have been made up of mainly leaderboard bigs and shadow hansels.

3. The main reason I don't war is because of the war schedule and xtal costs. When I'm able to war though, I do.

4. 1. Some noobs don't spend $$$ on KaW.
    2. Some people don't want to trash their build.
    3. Some people don't enjoy staring at a screen for two hours.

5. My main reason is that I'm just not good at it.

I towered up, got my crystals, and then sucked at it. I said screw it and went back to my ebs.

6. New players probably cant try it because of the bfe. The rest mostly builds. Clan rosters are so picky now that you see middle builds dropping to be able to war. I like this season wars since all I did for my 50 where challenging not like other seaons that alot where blowouts.But A thing I do not like about this season is the rosters since lots lots of people gets left out.

How easy it was that if you wanted to war you only needed 1m sdt 

7. Re: what is your real reason to NOT try season

Plenty of people try it, but get crushed a few wars in a row, get told to either build 6 mil in towers or drop build to actually win any wars, then go back to EB/OSW.
    EE is just not that friendly to new players/ people without $$ to spend unfortunately

8. I war now, but some of the starting things that held me back were, not wanting to drop/change build. Not wanting to effect plunder with towers. Not being able to get another 25 noobs to war with me, and the times we did getting stomped by a proper war clan.

9. I'm slowly waning away from wars. Just warring once every two weeks. It's stacked and only a handful of clans can compete. EE was more of a chore than fun. When it's no longer fun, it's no longer a game.

10. Chando your build is perfect to war already, the matter of just finding you a place is easy. Many clans do look for builds as yours

Infiniti. - although its true that xtals can be used. Its not a norm. Some clans i guarantee you NEVER xtal during a match. Be it as the gap is immense or its just not needed bc war commander instructs others

As to the spending money on xtals. Yes. We were supposed to get war xtals this season but devs decided to push it for later.
    But the point is. Its coming. You wont need to spend money to war

As for the last one. Your basically pure spy! And clans like -s26tr- uses builds like yours

My friend. We all started at some point. And we sucked back then. But doing this over an over will allow you to be better

In all honesty gentlemen. If you grind a escape or haunting and watch those item bars like a hawk. You can certainly focus just as well on a target at war

11. Plot twist: you encourage others to war to create more noob clans so you can get higher rancor quicker.

12. Spoiler discredited. Im almost at 50. Had i wanted that. Itd be best at start of season no?

13. I don't war because Im still building my towers 

14. Kermit. You build is great or war. Just add a few sdt towers. You dont have to drop build

And owain. Im not sure, but statswise. You pass the SH build. Maybe its not that big of a change?

15. I don't war much anymore because hansels are excluded unless they're tiny weak ass builds

16. Rise you had the same build i did between s2 and s3, i did change to a attack build.

Fyi. Plunder in hte is massively better than ever. With that build i use to get 70 mil. Now im at 155mil a hit.

17. 1) I see no point in being scouted down by a 1m CS build

2) Times are crap

3) No stripping

4) Xstals are for strips

5) Matchups

6) Build Requirements..towers

7) To long

8) Rosta stacking

9) Lags

10) they are crap

18. 1. I'm not going to spend money on xtals. If war xtals were implemented, I'd glady war :p
    2. Clans require you to be 100% active in a war. Thid isn't much of a problem, but wars usually start at times I'm busy :c
    3. My current build would get demolished.

19. 1. I'm not going to spend money on xtals. If war xtals were implemented, I'd glady war :p
    2. Clans require you to be 100% active in a war. Thid isn't much of a problem, but wars usually start at times I'm busy :c
    3. My current build would get demolished.