What is with this?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Cobra, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've decided to make a thread after it got extremely bad. In the past few weeks I've been noticing players talking about bad lag which hasn't happened to them before. Well today it hit me. The chat takes forever to load, the game freezes every time I try to go into chat. It freezes a lot more. It lags on epic battles, walls, forums, etc. I asked my clan if anyone else was having this problem and they all said "YES". So is this just mainly on iDevice? It's never happened to me before I've always been lag free. Explanation please?

2. No lag here, using multiple apple/androids

3. That's weird. I never had this problem until today. Things will be taking up I ten seconds to load when I press the chat or to do anything else.

4. Try force closing kaw, restart your internet etc.

5. I've had this problem in war as well. I'll be into war for 2-5 minutes get KOd and not recieve notice that i had incoming for another 2-5 minutes.

6. Iodine- d oxygen nitrogen ' t- hydrogen a vanadium e- lanthanum g-.

7. Lol

8. It's gotten to the point of blank screens and crashing

9. You guys need better connections :lol:

10. Well I'm sitting here with my full wifi, five bars of LTE, and my phone is an iPhone 6 with the latest iOS software. I have no idea why there is this lag so I posted this.

11. No lag here. (Remember me)

12. You tried restarting the device?

13. This lag you speak of can be based on a variety of factors. If this issue only occurs for the kaw app, I would send support an email Cobra. Especially since forums can only comment and give feedback, best to direct to support:

support@athinkingape.com

Usually turning off and restarting device solves all problems. If it doesn't it's clearly something more delicate. Regardless, hope it gets cleared up quick, sorry for the trouble!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.