what is knocking in war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KING-OF-BURMA, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I couldn't find about knowing in war what is knocking mean in war. Where can I find about war how to fight in war. Do I need to buy all items from market for war.

2. Instead of answering your nonexistent question, I will give a guide that much better suites you.

Guide: how to look like an idiot on a forum

1. Repeat words very often, such as the word "war". This makes you look intelligent and on topic.

2. Make sure you're question involves terms that do not exist, such as "knocking in war". Knocking out someone in war may or may not be the term you are looking for.

3. Do not use the correct punctuation at the beginning, middle, or end of your sentences. Ending questions with periods is not confusing at all.
    In fact, make your posts a grammar lesson? Use the wrong punctuation as much as possible" and see if your audience can understand it? It-s all good fun;

I hope I helped 

3. If your referring to knocking out an opponent in war it's when you reduce their spies and troops to 0. You then get a ko that steals a % of their earnt plunder.
    No you don't need all equipment but it helps. Find a war clan that will teach you how to war and listen to those with experience. Check the clans history to see how well they fare in wars and listen to those that lead wars and score well both in plunder and ko's. different builds have different roles. Good luck.