What happened to ZAFT?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Obelisk420, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I played this game before, kinda, and I remember ZAFT being a big deal. What happened?

2. They got Harbed.

3. That happened a couple of 3 monthes ago

4. Was and still is irrelavent dum dum

5. Just that.

6. Are you saying I'm irrelevant? Is that why you made a thread dedicated to me when you came in first place during the PVP beta event? You were so proud of yourself that you beat me :lol:

I guess you guys put the most irrelevant accounts in 6-7 CAs :lol:

You always were the dullest knife in the drawer. If you are gonna insult me try thinking first and not just randomly picking from kotfe mindless banter bag

7. It's kinda pathetic that you guys have to make these threads with stateless alts to reaffirm yourselves.

8. Larry bro, what's with all the salt?

9. It's kinda pathetic that you insult everyone you see

10. Wait lol

You guys see this thread as me insulting people? :lol:

11. insalting.

12. This escalated quickly!

13. Well I know this is new for you 3 little forum queens but when you're in an osw there is a presumed amount of banter. Maybe you should step away from forums for a bit and try it out. Get your selves over 8 mil cs and try to farm someone, then you will understand

14. Yes we are forum queens whilst you are Chubby Chasers drag queen.

15. Yes I'm his drag queen good KAW.. Since calling Silver and Clam A for assistance didn't help. I guess it's time to call in the little forum queen cheerleaders to halp with your old internet banter

16. Dirty, you make me think of an unwanted piece of trash that keeps circulating and drifting around the forums.

17. Help?  zaft is inactive. Only signs of life are chubby russian and larry spewing crap all over forums. Although to credit where its due, you three tweens have kinda shut up as of late.

18. Well that escalated to something I didn't expect.

19. So it happened 6 months ago?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.