What had kaw become?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Erick, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Disclaimer - no BB's on phone and question for developers Hope you enjoy and sorry if it's a boring thread only my 2nd or 3rd thread 

Hi, my name is a Erick
    I started playing KaW about 4 years ago give or take a few months when I first joined the experience of this game was just amazing wars everywhere everyone fought to be able to participate in All-Star wars it was what everyone wanted to do and enjoy I was lunch enough to be in harbingers of doom for ASW 3 atmosphere was just unbelievable unlike anything most people will experience on there time here

After the sad event of ATA deciding it was best to cancel ASW 4 and the let down of all those who were growing and spending money in order to be big enough to participate no big deal right? I mean who cares about all the work we put into growing so we could participate

Now the game is just promotion of 50% more gold or EE wars or these damn hunts for random crap where it's only centered for those who are willing to spend money , it seems like developers are now more concerned about making money then they are about is enjoying the game that we love and at the moment I have no passion or reason to play after a developer said " All-star war is not in our current road map" why continue to play?

And so it brings me to my point developers can we get a straight answer saying if you will or you won't be having All-star war #4? So I can reset happily and be done with already?

2. Can a Forum mod change thread name from "had" to "has" please and thank you

3. Re: It became ****.

Yeah, KaW took a dive.
    Into lava. Bye bye...

4. All star war 3 prizes really sucked and way too long. EE wars are way better.

5. You can't compare ASW to EE wars the amount of people fighting is just insane and long matches are the best have to dedicate yourself to not sleep because you could leek gold

6. EB's consumed more and more players. Plain and simple.

7. Sadly it might be because of that I don't know I wish devs would answer my question

8. Osfs begat PWars
    PWars begat Ebs
    EBs begat Promotions
    Promotions begat 2/3 X Gold
    It's gonna get worse
    Funny thing is, the option to war is still out there but people don't wanna war without getting something in return.
    So stop blaming Devs and declare war.
    (Not directed at OP)

9. How's gives a rats ass?!?

10. I'm just bored of this game nothing to keep playing for what are we playing for ? growing does nothing for us now

11. Erick Are you a competitive person?
    Or are you a gatherer ?

12. The more people get consumed by ebs the easier the war becomes when fighting those inexperienced eb noobs

13. If you're bored playing a game that's normally the time to quit

14. I'm very competitive it's why if ASW is cancelled again It's time to reset

15. Are you dyslexic bro?

16. Kings of War!

17. EE wars were fun until a few found out how to game the system. LB GH Stacking now LB SH and LB PS Stacking.
    Soon enough everyone found out to beat an exploiters you need to become an exploiter.

18. EE wars will never be the same

19. Ee wars used to be about strategy before and during war. Now they are about setting a tricked out lineup using alts that pay out no gold. 90% are determined at matchup time now. When u used to have 40 people warring u couldn't really trick out your lineup. 1-2 big lbs couldn't win the war alone. Now these 11 wars are so ridiculous u either win or lose by massive amounts and lineup is what it's about. Devs are letting KaW die. There are better games out there now to spend your money on. They have promised a fix for ages but it's obvious it's not coming. I don't understand why anyone actually does these anymore. I Remember fun times out strategizing teams during wars. Overcoming 11 man deficits. Overcoming massive size differences using kos. But eliminating set ko stopped any epic comeback potential. Get a lead and turtle. Eliminate a team gang up. Eliminate anything but a race to dump troops. The gh mess has led to prob 20 in my clan alone quitting. Ebs are pointless. Ee really energized KaW in 2012-mid 2013. U can thank the clans that figured out how to win using lineup tweaks vs analyzing who u were fighting and tailoring a strategy to beat them vs fighting weak clans b/c u added so many smalls that u Woukd never fight a clan your true size. Arrogance has destroyed many companies through history and ATA will go down in history as one of those who didn't listen to their customers. Besides the fact that they nullified any advantage that the people who warred 40 hours a week gained in eq by letting any person who coukd tap repeat action once an hour get eq just as good. U ruined so many people's game experience and it's sad b/c I used to love this game.