what do you do if you're threaten with farm?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Here woifie is again,

Quite literarily crashing into forums, with his typical noob style. Again...

Since people are high up into the pvp event I decided to run a small experiment upon the masses of kaw. And yes it was without your knowing :evil:

So what is this experiment you're testing on us woifie you may ask. Other than the "Why are you here" and "No one cares woifie you stupid noob."

Well my fellow kaw addicts what I'm testing for is noob, quite literally the noob factor on how people react to getting farmed.

So this experiment will include me beating my chest on some poor persons wall and then awaiting a response from that person within wc.

These people didn't know anything about this and have next to no relation with me. To make this test fair.

Here we go!

First test of my experiment. Muhahaha, cough, cough.

Xxx_wolf_xxX

Now this wolf's reaction

This guy is worthy of the wolf name me thinks so I'm giving this guy a 6/10 on the noob scale, simply because he almost has the same name as woifie.

Next subject in my experiment is...

Fost_longstrider

So far no reaction. This guy must be playing dead... RIP fost.

noob scale is off the charts here, since I didn't get a reaction I think, he was dazzled by my good looking self. Side note, I'm so sexy the mirror breaks, so he isn't the only one.

3rd lab rat..

Lady__dragonfly__devil

Lady took it pretty well actually and wished me luck in fact at it.

Noob scale is about a 10 because dragonfly didn't heed my threat of not posting in wc again.

Now my next target

Xxxben_dragonxxx

And not so long later

Ben took to the I don't care, weather he actually does care or not is something else entirely. So a pretty average noob factor of 4!

Next minion we are gonna test for noobisum is...

_Siouxsie_

Never got a reaction from this guy, I think aliens. His noobyness attacted them from outter space.

6th and final subject to me experiment

Elizabeth_bathory

Well here's the reaction

I like canned skittles better, spam is horrible so for this reason you're getting a noob scale of 50/10 ! Everyone knows WOiFiE's only eat skittles.

Well that concludes this test. Weather these people can actually hold their own it's up to them, all I know is that I didn't get any negative responses. And actually loled at one or two.

The search is still on for _Siouxsie_ thou! And next week we will be going on the hunt to find out who saber is. That's the big question asked in these SS.

2. This is hilarious! 

Devs should Best Of this post.

3. You make a forum post of how great you are if you get threatened by WoIfie

4. But wait, isn't calling out players against ToU?

Woifie chose the thug life. :eek:

5. U threaten mi i scared

6. I do not threaten I am adorable I couldn't harm a fly :shock:

7. Eat a doughnut

8. Wouldn't it be funny if they were all one person's alt?

9. I cri evrytiem

10. I've been framed

11. :lol:

12. So that means woifie isn't noob, people just think he is :shock:

13. You can't take my canned skittles!!

14. Wow op has really grown his stats much since last event,can you make another weird starker thread again soon?

15. I could do! Maybe I could stalk you next chubby since you like it so much ;)

16. Change your name or be prepared to reset...the time I was threatened by a farm I bought it, cleared it and built a subdivision...showed those farmers