What Can I Do To Gain More Mithril?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_LegendaryEons_LHL, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I have just been wondering about my personal mithril payout for a while now. I'm not the best at Ee Wars, so sometimes my actions put me on the losing side. When I'm on the winning side however, I earn:

50-60 mithril

Most I've ever gotten in any war is 61. I'm not talking about mithril profit either, so after subtracting 14 for the basic mith spells, I have a mithril profit of:

36-46 mith, 14 of which I have to reserve for next war

So the free amount I have to use is 22 to 32 mith. At this rate, it will take 10-15 wars to earn the 250 mith pieces of Red Paladin Equipment. And that is if I'm on the winning side 75% of the time.

So my question to you is:

What can I possibly do to gain more of a Mithril profit during an Ee war?

I get around 80-100 actions per war, and an average of 1b plunder. What should my strategy be?

Thanks in advance!

Cyndaquil

2. Reserved.

You may now post! 

3. I don't know but I like your name! :lol:

4. 1. Use max mith, Ie all spells possible.
    2. Use all attack/spy attack pots on any action.
    3. Use 2 xtals.
    4. Make sure you have all SD/ADP.

Successful actions with all the above, Should give you a payout of close to 100 or more mith, If you win ;)

5. I use the 4 base spells for 14 mith. Not really useful to do other spells especially if I lose lol.

I ALWAYS use max pots and have max adp/sdp.

6. I do not use xtals for I simply cannot afford to buy them.

And most of the time, my actions are successful.

7. Well that's a risk you have to take( If you want to) , I max mith up always, Makes you put in your best ;)

Nothing to worry, You can still make a decent amount ( 80+) mith, Using max mith on a win.

14 + 34 ( Unholy aura , Ally hide spells. ) That's all I use normally.

8. Are you talking 80 mith of profit? Or just a result of earning 80 mith, the mith spell cost included?

9. Total end payout. ^

10. Also it helps if you have enough spy power to assass instead of scout. Scouting doesn't touch the opponents pots. Assass does. Even failed assass helps. Burning opponents pots counts towards payout also.

11. Do you mostly scout? Using Assassinate with full spy attack pots will increase your payout loads.

12. That might have something to do with it. In the last few wars I've been in, I mostly scouted.

I've always done spy actions first, rather than unloading my attack bar. That might have something to do w the crap payout.

I do get anywhere from 6-9 kos per war.

13. Sounds like that's where your going wrong with your build.... stick to assassinations and see the difference. Also unless your clan is winning.... don't use your soldiers.... your just painting a target on your head.

14. I dont assasinate, i only scout and attack, 214 actions paid out to 156 mith..

15. Big tower builds seem to get more miths (hlbc) towers kind of like sirhayden gets about 150 miths per war

16. Find a good clan that wins 95% of the time and cast all spells possible.

17. I hate people who use 40 mith just to make their payout look better lol.

18. Casting all spells

DOES NOTHING AT ALL.

You can use more, but you get THE EXACT same amount of mith back, then added your contribution to war ect. Using more just makes it look bigger, but the actual profit mith you get is far less.

19. I get around 100 mil each war, I got 118 and 91 in 2 wars. Max crystalling and full pots helps. Lots of KOs and actions. Use a computer so you can go back 15 minutes and see who's coming out I KO.