what are you thinking?????

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sweeeetspot, Sep 26, 2013.

1. I am in articles of confederation and we were matched against rising hawks and half our clan can not even hit half of theirs and I want to know how you came to the decision that this was gonna be a n even match? This match up was garbage if your tired of doing your job then delegate it to someone who will do it better plz instead of just saying whatever and giving ppl crappy matchups this is crap and you should have someone else do it until you can get on the same page and match wars correctly. I would say thank you but I would be lieing.

2. post number 3 about this.

It has to be bad o.o

3. there should be a section of the forums dedicated to ee war complaints.

anyway, if you want to talk to the devs about the bad matchups, please contact support@athinkingape.com

alternatively, you can wall moose with an detailed explanation of your concerns.

4. The third post about this... THIS IS HOW OSW STARTS

5. Support again for RH. Mustve had their good ass kickers on for this match, to produce all these tears.

6. No to op . Just no.

7. I have nothing against Rising Hawks SO cram it with the tears. But thanks for your 2 cents worth. Hope if you warred yours went well though you have a lovely rest of your day.

8. I am thinking this is a pointless thread