what about random drops of xtals for ee

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MONSTERCORE, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Many have posted about alternate availability of xtals. What about random drops of xtals for ee wars. And I do mean random. Shouldn't matter winning or losing side would be a great incentive for more ppl to commit to ee wars. Welcome your thoughts. 

2. Noob post count: 3
    gtho

3. May be pretty good.

4. No, you can get xtals from quests

5. @Iamaprofessional you only get so many from quests then after you complete them all you cant get anymore. So after you do all the quests there is no other way to get them unless buying them and alot of people cant buy them.

6. Support but shouldmt be as much as mith that you get maybe like 30max for winning and 3max for losing.

7. The random xtal drop is about 1 in 500 i believe

8. Yes you can get xtals from quest till you are quest complete. Then there is the random chance of getting nobs from quests if you go back and do them over and over but I'm talking about rewarding ppl for participating. So wouldn't matter winning or losing. Could be a great incentive for more to participate since ee wars have been seeing less ppl willing to war.

9. You can still get them after quest complete. Like I said, it's a 1 in 500 chance of a drop

10. No you can't only nobs. Devs changed when people reset for xstals. Once you complete a quest and receive your xstals you're no longer able to receive random xstals.

11. ^. Random crystal drops still happen.

Just very rare.

Quests that dropped crystals upon completion, no longer do when you reset and do them once more.

12. I like this idea seeing as using xstals during war is a big part of wining

13. First begging devs for your greaves and now free xtals. You are on a roll today. Don't forget to request free gold daily just for logging in to game 

14. @killa. Not begging just was trying to understand why was receiving bars when didn't have both items. As for the question of xtal rewards for ee just trying to get the kawmunnity thoughts on this topic

15. Also @ killa. Not asking for FREE xtals as over the years devs have lessened the amount they give out for server crashes holiday and other special occasions. Asking if a reward algorithm might be in order since xtal usage is almost a requirement to participate in ee wars.

16. Devs won't do this as this wil cut there pay checks due to no one buyin xtal, personally I love the idea of it tho

17. Good idea