what a bummer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *siriusun (01), Oct 8, 2013.

1. I was asking in wc that people hit me. Not many did which was disappointing. More disturbing is that people started telling me that I needed to grow some more. Why? So kaw is for people with stats only? What kind of mentality is this? Think about it, it is a free game, you DO NOT lose anything if you get attacked! I do not get it. And before you go on with, noob and such, let me tell you something, you don't like my post? Then come at me bro

2. They told you to grow more because at your stats, a large number of members can't hit you.

There are defender to strong and defender to small mechanics out there so to prevent larger stat players from running over smaller stat players.

Think of cs as tax brackets,

Right now, with your stats, you are on foodstamps, collecting government supplement income, and buying your toilet paper with pennies, nickels and occasionally dimes.

You have to break into the middle class, per say, of cs to be reachable for most players to hit you.

So get low land build complete, but some highland builds up and then ask wc tonhitnyou and you will see a much better response.

3. And those players that can hit me are nowhere to be seen right?

4. Which is exactly my point. Why do players with reasonable stats even bother? When I was asking to be hit I clearly stated that stats were required. Of course minimum stats

5. What class am I then...?

6. You don't have any class.

7. More than you

8. You're not even gettho worthy

9. Op,

Want to be hit, do work.

Find in wc of ckans asking for warbeast, or stating they are a new clan. Click on them, and farm the hell out of a few of their members. You'll see incoming.

Or best yet, find a subclan of a osw clan and farm their members.

Want incoming, do work. Lol

10. Woeld chat post are only able to be saw for maybe 2 -5 minutess. Posting in wc, asking for something like that is basically a lottery.

11. Oh ok. Good idea. Ty

12. What's osw btw?

13. Sorry. I don't speak gibberish framin

14. If u want to be hit or pvp hit the battle list a few times u will find active players in your stat range there

15. I have. Only a few hit back

16. Hitting players who don't hit back is like hitting eb :(