We're waiting

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DotNet, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Theres been nothing new besides more boring buildings and same old events.

We want new stuff. Warrers want new war formats, anything. Eb people want more difficult/COMPLEX ebs, or maybe time trials.

I remember when the first 10 v 10 war came out, i stayed up all night to play it. It hurt me at my tournament the next day but i didnt care. I loved it.

I dont get that feeling anymore. Now its unload unload sleep. Oh i got to train this weekend during the 77% bonus on hte. And yay i grew a ton but still 2Q from BC.

We want something exciting. Give us something new.

My request would be a war only event where its an ASW format style. Teams of 30. You cast like its an indi. Teams are made with a new auto picker that makes teams more fair. No SPY ONLY sides. Maybe cap BFA to quiet the smaller people. But cap it a way that makes the LB happy still. So static full stats, not by the % of ur build. Give real damn good equipment for winning. Make it something people strive to get.

Finally. Make a season that people besides warrers actually want to get into. LL and clan wars are not the most popular right now because it favors experienced people. Make a new format that gains interest so people can learn and make new clans, etc.

You have suggestions? Post it below. Send feedback with #We'reWaiting to get some responce.

Thanks guys. Or the 10 people that are still on forums

2. Support ee is only thing left make it count.

4. Ummm..I was forced to read this

So -1 star for that
    & -1 star for No BB Codes or Pictures
    Also -1 star for not getting this approved by Me first.

2/5 Stars but APPROVED ✔

5. Perhaps a 30 vs 30 through 50 vs 50 format, just like indy. Which becomes a first come first served roster.
    This roster becomes a locked in roster that once the system appoints these warriors after war is over and clan disbands when casting again you are appointed to same clan. Based on warriors casted would determine clan size roster. maybe any improvements?

6. #werewaiting on y'all to give your most loyal group that plays your ata games more of what we deserve. Give us new content, not new levels. Give us new wars, not new time slots. Give us the second bar on hte (like is this really that hard?), #werewaiting on you guys to stop being money hungry, running this game to the ground and snap out of it. Wake up, and give us actual new content.

9. It doesn't take 2Q to bc unless you're tearing down your build and building from scratch two or three times

10. We, the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessing of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

MURICA

11. redo your math bud

12. KeK, just level 18-20 on OR costs (14.5*25 + 14*25)= 712.5T
    So yeah it's pretty expensive

13. It takes 2.6Q to fully BC from scratch lol

14. Doesn't it take like 3.3 Q or something? Mhmm

15. New upgrades- Price scale
    7.5T
    8T
    8.5T
    9.25T
    10T
    10.75T
    11.25T
    12T
    13T
    14.5T
    =104.75T

= 2.618Q

Previous amount To BC, from LL up, was 637T. If I recall properly. So please..

Tell me more?

16. On what respect Will the 60 people be Selected?suppose 600 people casted

17. 100 vs 100 chaos thrilling weekend indi war.should maintain it as weekend events rather than throw zta promo.

18. I thought we wanted something New?

19. Support.Things r really stale nowadays. Some new war formats will be exciting.

20. No support