Weekend Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MadMatts, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Why are the wars always starting at 16:00 hrs GMT. This benefits west coast USA as they fight all day

2. It's a 24 hr. war at some point they will be sleeping as well. It's fair only the ones who are willing not to sleep will win.

3. Exactly. 24 hours covers all time zones. Start doesn't matter much.

4. the main reason is that they have to to pick a time that suits the majority and the biggest group of players are Americans so that's the main reason it starts at 16:00 GMT, and yes you can always go sleepless if u want a better chance of winning :p

5. Most Ff at 12 hours because some time zones aren't awake and take a huge gap.

6. What's with the fails Joey?

7. The idea is to be awake for 24 hours regardless of time zone. You lack commitment and dedication to be part of a winning clan.

8. Why was TROLL's war thread locked?

9. Maybe because AThinkingApe is based out of Vancouver, Canada?

10. Yeah, this is not fair to Asian ppl. Should start 11am

11. It's always going to seem unfair to one part of the world. Don't like it? Don't participate.

12. I'm sure ATA Developers picked this time just to inconvenience and pick on you Asians. 

13. Aren't a lot of them of Asian descent themselves?

14. as i said in my last post its the most convenient time for them to do as the majority of players live around that time zone

requesting lock

15. You know for a fact that the US has more players here than Europe and Asia combined?

16. Doubt it...

17. He didn't say more than Europe and Asia combined. He said the biggest group of players, not bigger than everyone else combined.