Weekend Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by n8n8, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Okay so as many of us were watching the weekend wars you noticed some of the strategies. I noticed a lot of good clans are EB noobs. I was watching Crackdown vs. HGL. I was going for HGL and a friend of mine told me their strategy(not gonna tell you guys it's too valuable.) And I noticed Crackdown's while watching the war. They have their spy builds scout bomb people for no reason. One of their spy builds even had billions of gold out, they hit that person over 1,000 times. Well the point of this thread is to make kaw a war game again. For that reason I'm going to join a war with a friend when I'm done converting my guilds to SOS.

2. Don't bump stupid threads 

3. @Pup Devil if you are gonna troll make it good

4. He wasn't being a troll, he was being serious. And I agree, this thread sucks.

5. Pup is right 

6. Saying the obvious is not trolling. Crackdown was just a little underprepared, that's all. We will do better in the future.

7. HGL had a good game plan and we caught Crackdown off guard. That happens to all good clans Crackdown put up a great fight and I have much respect for them.

8. Sucky thread

9. HGL is a great war clan . This war was over after the first 15-20 minutes. Hopefully we get another chance. much respect to HGL finding our inactives so fast and capitalizing

10. I don't mean to disrespect crackdown, I'm just stating we need to change kaw back to a war game

11. I said trolls have to be good

12. Ur not even that big how often do u war NOOB

13. I'm converting to SOS DUMBASS

14. If you are gonna troll make it GOOD

15. LOL. You spelled noob right the first time

16. Really that's gonna take forever for u with those stats