Weekend War Mith payout logic?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jun 24, 2012.

1. In the most recent summer war, I warred with 4 Seasons against Sacred Alliance. We won.

[​IMG]

While looking at that stats however I saw a massive difference in the amount of mithril rewarded. I placing 7th received 36 mithril with 543 actions. However the guy below me received 50 mithril for 619 actions and nearly 900m less plunder.

[​IMG]

This makes it seem like actions count more than plunder but when looking at the person above me on the list, they received 52 mithril for 40m more plunder and 492 actions.

[​IMG]

In summery this makes no logical sense to me, can someone explain why I received a significantly smaller amount of mithril than those with similar stats from the war?

I was thinking maybe it had to do with the type of actions you preformed, but I wouldn't think that would play such a huge role.

ⓉⓇⓄⓁⓁ

2. Feel free to post your comments, troll the troll and get farmed. :)

3. I have been wondering that same thing since the beginning of mwars.

4. I could never figure out how mithril is rewarded. I don't think it's actions.

Maybe it depends on your targets strength, different actions used, and plunder generated.

All in all one of the devs magic formulas lol.

5. Yeah more of the devs magical formulas... I wish they would tell us the mechanics once so we know how to maximize payout. Other difference between the 2 I compared with myself is I am a hansel, others were attack builds. Perhaps that plays a role as well.

6. Could be type of actions - ie ass or scout thus less plunder

7. That's what I was thinking as well, but I didn't do many scouts or assassins. Majority were steals/attacks with probably ~100 scouts.

8. Could be mystery so they think it's halfway random

9. Spy actions such as assassinating can be completed more often, and as such count less then an attack

10. Depends on your actions I believe.

11. Its your build size ratio to your target darling

12. Lady I don't think that matters because that effects your plunder. Smaller people = less plunder.

13. Yes and no, ive actually tested between my spy account n my attack build. plunder is important for higher pay out but build gets you further as well as your stats vs your opponents stats

14. Mind you scouts dont pay jack assa ^'s it more for an attack build