Weekend War Achievement

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_Love_KaW, Jun 20, 2012.

1. So, I came out of my basketball practice about 15 minutes ago and checked my news and this is what I found....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, I've talked to a few people and none of them have gotten it yet, but I was wondering if anyone else has. Before the war I was hoping that we would receive this, but it was denied by a couple of mods. They said it wouldn't give achievement because it was live and wasnt in a beta environment.

Discuss:

2. That is no freaking fair!!! Why didn't I get the achievement when I participated in the 2012 summer war test?!!

3. I got it, I believed you only got it if your clan actually warred, not ff before start but warred start to finish. But of course there will always be exceptions

4. No I didn't get that arn't you lucky.

5. I just got it as I posted my response to this thread

6. My first clan had a FF before start and then I joins another and we won by 60 bil.

7. I hate the other clan had to go below 50 during the war and making me not get the Beta Test Badge!!!

8. Joined*

:lol: aren't you lucky Luccus :)

9. @Lethal, the clan we warred ff that way after 8 hrs, I still got it

10. I have it too ;)

11. Looks like the devs are lurking here cus I'm pretty sure burn you just got it

12. I didn't get mine yet

13. :lol: I guess they gave it out to the rest of KaW...

14. I got it right now. Yay!!!

15. Lol. Achievement is success. I should have put my main hansel in war aha. Oh well liking the achievement.

16. I didn't get it either! WTH Devs?!