weekend battles, an idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Aug 13, 2013.

1. The idea of this is that every weekend there is a organized war between a ton of players.

Requirements: to enter this war you need to have 400k stats combined (this is to prevent stat droppers to overpower players with extremely low stats). To enter this war there is a 24 hour sign up period on Friday, you enter this war as a single player not a clan.

Rules: Mithril spells are allowed, and there is a limit to crystal or nob usage during the war, you can only use 2 troop regenerations throughout the entire event. Players not in the battle can't hit players in the battle. DTW and DTS does apply.

How to win: Every player in the war gets their own battle list which in this case is a complete list of who they can hit, on this battle list under the "attack" and "spy" buttons there will be something like this: "scouts 15" "Assassinations 10" "steals 5" "Attack 10". To get this player out you have to complete a certain number of actions on them. if you complete an attack on someone, the "attack 10" will change to "attack 9". Multiple people can hit the same person, for example if 3 people each do 1 attack on the same person the "attack 10" will go to "attack 7". they are out when all of those go to 0. you win the war when there is no one you can hit, in other words every participant is either DTW or DTS to you.

Rewards: 3 crystals to each winner, and a 150% refund of how much mith they used. A list of the winners will be posted on forums.

If I forgot something or you have any questions please tell me so I can clear it up. Thanks

2. No support. Devs will never give out xtals on a regular basis. Also clans would just team up. Also. What would you do if a 15 mil cs and a 400k cs were the final two?

3. If you read the thread carefully you would know, once everyone is either DTW or DTS for you to hit you are a winner. They would both be winners. The crystals are to make up for the money lost in the war, and the devs would. With an event like this Xtal sales would be booming.

4. How could clans team up? They could help eachother but in the end all of them can't win.

5. Well first off, they could do just like many bigger clans now do on equipment eb's. select a person to win each war. Just like they select a person to do item phases. Second. Devs aren't giving out xtals for ee, which are a huge boost to xtal sales as well. So I see no reason for them to give out xtals for this. It's a waste of their profit

6. Lol, select a winner to get 3 crystals every week? And it isn't helping their sales? 12 crystals will probably be given away each week, forum trivia gives out as much as that

7. So basically, you copied my bounty Hunter idea?

8. No, I never read that and if I did...great minds think alike? Lol