week 7 wr 3 messed up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Ex, Oct 29, 2013.

1. You could use 2 xtals instead of 1 
    And ko times were 10-15 not 8-13

Sign here if ya want compensation 

2. Thumbs up !

Feel Cheated

3. Support!

Devs, please check this out. Thanks.

4. SUPPORT!!!

5. Shouldn't you be in an osw?

6. I feel cheated. Woke up at 6am to a unfair war where we were 91m cs less, with lower BFA, the KO times were wrong and people were able to use multiple xtals.

So unfair. We didnt know we could use multi xtals until there were under 3 min left in war

I want a refund on my rancor level, xtal, and mith spent.

7. Feel cheated as well! would please like them back.

8. EE and rancor and crstals

9. Yea.. What's with the 2xtal suddenly?? Cause us to lose :(

10. Absolute crap - we had a great war against Dragons Sanctuary (congrats), up by 2.5 b with 5 min left. Lost is part due to 1/2 clan not realising 2 crystals were available!!! And our whole strategy was build on a 1 crystal war!! They were in the same boat mind you, but that sort of curve ball is ridiculous and all should be refunded mith, have ee and rancor reinstated.

11. Our opp xtalled twice and us only once but we still won. Should still get compensation as we could've got much more mith had we xtalled twice

12. Support for my clan

13. Support and demand compensation

14. that was one weird war! think we got ripped by bug
    give us our rancor, mith and ee back

15. Big Joke Kaw! Why you not inform your customer about any changings?

16. Major Support. It's absolute crap that my clan lost because of this unannounced glitch on the dev's behalf.
    I demand my EE, mith and Rancor levels recompensed!!!

17. Hey saberwolf...cry a little more pal. We didn't know about 2nd xtal till after war, and how about your gh team stripping one of ours to get a bunch of steals.

Maybe you need to wake up a little earlier to bring your A game Cuz whatever you brought today was sad. Enjoy tvp!