Week 6 - War 16

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllllI-Southern_Cross-Illlll, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys and gals this isnt so much a rant more of a question, and before all you people and mods say direct it to a thread created by kaw community, i would do that if i was to get a reply, but devs have stated they are not reply on that thread anymore.

Ok so now to my question, war 16 we were matched with RH, i know a nightmare for all doesnt matter who you are. Now im not complaining about RH they do what they do and one would think our rosters must of been pretty dam close to be matched, right?

WRONG

my clan was the 14th spot below rh, so how were we matched? wouldnt of there been better closer matches than us? and also they had LB and we didnt.

If anyone can make sense of this matchup please let me know because i dont get it.

thanks
    SC️

2. War1 is 12pm sign up2am war then war 2 is 6am sign up then 7am war then war 3 is 12pm sign up and 2pm war and most Aussies are at work or school it crap :(

3. Epic no need to tell me about the war times for aussies, but that is not what the thread is about please stay on topic mate

4. KaW doesn't support Asian Aussies or New Zealanders. It's becoming quite obvious. Chaos wars was the only time they had wars which were even close to viable to compete.

As for the total of wars they can't do are down to 4 on weekends. It's poor and it would be nice if they could accommodate for everyone. They said "The war Down Under" had low sign ups, well if that's the problem make those wars use 11 man rosters instead of 20-25. It would be great to get more chances to actually war rather than sit on my ass and hope that there's a war that can fit between work/school/life schedule those two continents have.

5. Now as for the topic 14 ranks difference is definitely and off match. How is it possible to get a match that heavy sided?

6. that is what i dont get rikk, we have been matched with rh before but we had similar roster so i got that match, but this one makes no sense to me at all

7. Well, it is the devs after all.

8. What are you complaining almost 7 weeks into the goddam season...?

9. one theory is that rh will win 99.9999999% so they pick their match at random like a name out of the hat or have a rotation so we all get screwed evenly 

10. Val im trying to make sense of the match, if we were close i could understand but we were no where near them

11. I feel you there SC. 14th below was actually good comparing us getting RH.....19 spots below them 

12. :lol:

13. Cross - our clan was matched to them and we were 19 spots below last week

14. Their roster is specifically designed to basement match

Meaning their hit ratio and cs mechs In devs algorithm will almost always match them way way down list

They carry so many sh that the lb don't count in matching at all just overall size of clan so that they can and will only match mid to larger (none lb) players 95% of the time

15. Devs stated that even though we were 19 spots below, we weren't that far below them. They even showed a pretty graph that was supposed to show how close the clans were - personally I dun believe graph when # arent labelled on x and y axis.

I do think that devs should stick to matching clans that are 5 spots above and below them - it causes less confusion and less ppl can complain about matches.

16. Look at the war posts for last 8-10 wars then look at who they matched it will almost always be 10 or more ranks down

Want to avoid them? Be right next to them on list

17. RH sacrifices combined stats for additional BFE, and it seems this BFE ranks them high among the clan list. However, the devs algorithm thinks thank stats > or = BFE in a war. Therefore RH matches easier clans and slaughters them.

They war with 2 LBs, 3 HFBC attack builds, and 15 SH, some of which are high range so count as mids. The enemies have nothing to plunder, and the algorithm accepts this roster.

18. Exactly ^ and so they match anyone and everyone because of BFA on SH making them count as mids strength

19. Honestly a SH with 10-15T BFA is so much stronger then a SH with 1T that it should pay WAY MORE PER HIT because of their static strength technically.. if kaw was fair. But then no one would use huge BFA Super Shadow Hansels (SSH) because they would be considered leaks

Devs don't account for BFA enough In matchups, LB wise and SH wise

20. what retribution says kinds makes sense, as our sh didnt have full equip on but we had actual mids n 4 big acc that usually are out of sh reach.