Week 14 - War 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 8, 2013.

1. War 4
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    Saturday
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 56
    no match: 4

No Match Found, -The MaTriX-, DEATHS ACOLYTES, World War Z we attempted to match you with every single clan that signed up and even the best matches had a low hit ratios resulting in a no match situation.

No Match Found your BFA, CS and BFE look better but again, you had a low hit ratio with all other clans.

DEATHS ACOLYTES you had low BFA, CS and BFE and low hit ratio with other clans.

World War Z and -The MaTriX- you were both in range of other clans based on your BFA, CS and BFE, but the low hit ratios created no match.

2. REPPING World War Z,
    We still would of won 

3. Wow... No Match Found is being trolled by the Devs...

4. Wow. 56 sign ups!

Wonder what the most has ever been...?

5. I joined a clan whose admins span across cc helping, we are 10 bil behind :roll:

6. Very classy way of warring acoustic sunrise, changing your names after every ******* hit lol. Props to you for using the strat but really?

7. Got destroyed in ee, happy with your match up systems devs grear work. Also the occansional lag within the wars was a nice touch as well

8. OMG OMG. DS nearly bear RH. JUST A 200K DIFFERENCE !!!

9. @Atmosfear don't feel bad, our score looked exactly the same. We were heavily out matched

10. Just when I think the devs have it right, I learn still no change. War 2 this week we lost but was fun and close.
    Tonight's war wasn't fun not close. Respect to -esylium- you all fought hard and well, just match wasn't even close.
    Come on devs!!!!! Tweak the match up system so it gives us close, fun, exciting wars again.

11. Yeah yeah yeah,,,, always low hit ratio, if u were to put the 4 clans that has low hit ratio in war against each other I bet there'll winners

12. When we going to try and stretch these wars out? 24...48...3 weeks?

1-2 hours I see the challenge in this, but let bring real life into wars. How great of a warrior are you when you have to go to school/work, or take care of your kids.
    Seems like something they could 'test' a few times.

13. RH is cheater clan with abuse the system with Strong build and GH which devs dont want to fix it, i warred against them we dis x3 koed on them but we could not make the plunder to win

14. ^wah wah wah cry cry cry, spend your time thinking up strats instead of being a total ass wipe on kaw admins thread. :)

15. I woldn't say a cheater clan. Just a clever clan that knows how to use the multiple fallacies this system war has. Props to them.