Week 14 War 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 7, 2013.

1. War 3
    2 hour war, 10 minute KO
    Saturday
    PDT - Saturday - 7am-7:30am
    EDT - Saturday - 10am-10:30am
    GMT - Saturday - 2pm-2:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 10pm-10:30pm

Sginups: 39
    No matches: 3

DiViNuM FuRoReM and IiI_The-Soul-Reapers_IiI we attempted to match you based on BFA, BFE and CS but members of your clans would not have been able to hit each, so the result was no match.

T.E.A.M. odd man out.

2. Why us against rh ?

3. Shoulda just gave us no matcg as well xD

4. Were you all still sleeping when you made the RH vs THEM match-up? This is insane, might as well matched us against NWCB :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Aha I agree ^

6. ee wars are a total waste of time look at Vietnam fighting right now looks like their enemy not hitting back looks like a total joke

7. Looks like Vietnam will get free myth from a ee war no one really fighting in let's see if devs takes mith back or they make kaw look a joke and a waste of time playing when peeps just earn mith without even trying

8. Respect to rising hawks I can see why they are the best ee clan there clinical and well organised
    They only war one way that is to win and can only war who the devs match them up with .
    This time I'm sorry to say a bad match up makes it look like we never tried and through in the towel which was not true. I worked as hard as any war and that was just to sko or get one hit in.
    I read in forum on a thread that if matched uo with a clan you should be able to compete this is wrong I was 2nd in war roster and was 3k ranking points below there top 5 so as season two approaches match ups like this is going to stop clans warring.
    I don't expect admin or devs to respond to posts about match ups they have there graph to show that this is a fair match and that seems to be always right.
    But once again I would like to say respect to RH 

9. Rising hawks 3,639 actions, THEM 544 actions. Please explain the fine points of your matching system again. Or at least admit you blew this one.

10. Are you working today devs? Thought you were out for candy-drinks and burritos last night.

11. After what seems like years of testing I still laugh at the amount of crying after every match up! Seriously tho, why is it you have been unable to take clans who have a near infinate amount of stat mixes between, builds, bfe, bfa, bonuses ect... and match them perfectly with each other so there is only a Mill or 2 difference and do that 20 plus times per war??? Seems so easy! I mean listen to all these crybabies, they obviously cry because because the near impossible shouldn't be THAT hard to do. Tighten up devs:)

12. that's right!! BECAUSE BECAUSE

13. Thanks for the valuable insight lady. Your remind me of Mrs. Kravitz. I guess Abner wasn't around to hen-peck. You busy bodies are a real turn on.

14. UNFAIR MATCHES NEED TO B COMPENSATED

Everyone needs to speak up its not fair to be stripped of your ee its not fair to lose your mith for trying its not fair to lose all your money its not fair to have a lose in history its not fair to have a unfair match y not make it fair and worth signing up it will greatly help matchups if u can get more clans signing up instead of getting fed up and dropping out

15. interesting! gotta watch those dang hen peckers

16. What is wrong with sign up time for war 4?

17. devs proving they are lost

18. RH is cheater clan with abusing the system with Strong build and GH which devs dont want to fix it, i warred against them we did x3 koed on them but we could not make the plunder to win