Week 1 War #2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Smokintons, Sep 19, 2013.

1. So since I have gotten no response on the thread I posted on I am making my own. Devs need to look into last weeks war and take action against the clan we (Wrath_of_God) fought against. They did not fight back and got 3 to 4x the mith payout by just laying down and taking a beating and then doing the Eb. If you don't believe this look at the history I cast all 4 spells on both my accounts and got a layout of 17 and 18 which is only 3 and 4 mith profit. Now I'm fine with me getting the payout I did but what I'm not fine with is their entire clan of participants got 12-14 mith. This is blatently cheating the system and all participants should be banned from the estoc wars and stripped of what they got from that "war".

2. Well maybe they thought the matchup was bad, and not worth fighting back.

3. The match up was not bad it was pretty much even. Saying that it shouldn't matter if the match up was bad people who don't PARTICIPATE in war should not get the mith for it. Otherwise I could make my own clan fill it with Alta and just lose all the wars and buy all the mith gear and upgrade it to level 10. Do you want a bunch of noobs with war gear they didn't work for? I sure don't and I say that after not working for any mith gear myself yet. I don't even have a problem win people not using mith in the wars because that is not a requirement but to simply sit there and wait for the VP Eb is pathetic and destroys estoc wars. I don't want to start fighting wars where the plan is to see who can lose worse.

4. Lol butthurt much?

5. If the match-up wasn't bad, then they were exploiting the system.

Email support@athinkingape.com

Tell them what game you play, your name on said game, and tell them what happened. I'm certain they will look into it.

6. Not butthurt in the slightest. When people exploit games it ruins the fun for other players.

7. Lol emailed devs and they don't care. Anyone got a clan a can go to for ee and just take a beating to get free mith? I'm fine with some more losses if I can get some free mith gear since apperantly that's just fine to do