we value your feedback

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllllI-Southern_Cross-Illlll, Dec 29, 2013.

1. let the noob rage begin!

Wth devs you say we always want your feedback and try to help but when i send you guys a fucken email you cunts all i fucken get is a fucken auto reply with no fucken answer to my questions you dirty little fucken cunts!

You call these fucken things chaos wars i recon they were created for shits and giggles so you can fucken laugh at us for fucken spending money on a game and give us fucken **** matchups!

Go suck a dick you fucken cunts!

2. There were 68 stars in that entire rant...(yes I counted :) )

3. Support

Lmao :lol:

4. I feel your pain.

5. choo thanks for makin me laugh

6. I'm Will Ferrell's son, I get it a lot :D (did I sound convincing?)

7. But seriously that last war was a tragic matchup...i think devs added a couple 0's to their algorithm :lol:

8. cebu was another blow out, most war fucken 23 were blow outs, email the devs and you you fucken get is theres nothing we can fucken do for you deal with it! deal with it how the **** can you deal with it when out of 20 fucken wars 18 are blowout **** off

9. Don't ask me to count that one...:roll:

10. Yeah a ******** match up. And as usual, silence from the dumbdick devs. So I'd like to say as I usual say in my feedback, devs you can hang from my bean bag. And for all of of you don't like it, you can do the same. ️

11. dammit forums needs a like button, Vass i 2nd that

12. 104 stars so far. :)

13. Lol I hate their copy pasted enormous wall of text replies.

I gave up on those apes a loooong time ago 

14. @choox actually theres only 64

15. Yeah cuz if there was a dislike button, it'd be be wore the **** out.
    The dumb dick who is supposed to listen to is " the customers" getting a big flopping F from me. What's his name? Kaw Community? Another ******** addition from the shît heads in Vancouver.  great job devs. But it's got to be our fault for still spending money on your nonsense. This year, I spent over 10 grand on nobs, xtals(mostly). Ain't gonna happen in 2014. Done with my Butthurt rage. Obviously I'm drunk, I don't usually post here. Thnk goodness for autocorrect.

16. Now there's 104 stars so far.

17. There were 68 in the first rant, 24 in the second, and 12 in the last. 104! :)