WE STAND ALONE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by T-Marie_thats-me, Aug 11, 2013.

1. WE STAND ALONE
    [​IMG]
    L-S-O-B -V.S- ACES N EIGHTS

There once a noob in the great land of K.A.W who went by the name of toxic-impact
    he was a lost wanderer when he came to the kingdom of L-S-O-B who took him in and showed him their ways. He came from a fallen land of aces n eights. He made many friends and became part of the people in the kingdom L-S-O-B. For many months the people of L-S-O-B cared for this noob fighting off his attackers keeping and him from harm. When one day the queen of his once lost land arose to reclaim her kingdom. Then the noob was torn between two kingdoms. He was now unhappy with L-S-O-B's tranquile process of handling problems and missed the constant bloodshed of his previous homeland. In his aggravation he greatly offend the queen of the kingdom L-S-O-B downing her and her followers. Amongst her followers was a knight by the name IIlIllWarriorIlIForeverIlIlIll who took great offense to this and challenged the noob to pay for his offences. The noob called his brother and his apprentice to help him fight off his challenger while he ran back to his homeland. Warrior then called for his apprentice and they began hitting the noob who was running for cover.
    When the noob made it to his previously fallen queen she saw he was getting hit by two people and was furious and with out question called her army of followers to hit warrior.
    The the queen of L-S-O-B took up arms to defend the one who took up arms for her when she was utterly disgraced by the noob so a great war began. The land of a8 was dwindled down to
    a small group of warriors when the queen called for help from her allies, and 4 other kingdoms came to her aid and L-S-O-B stood by their people and came to arms to fight off these attackers. The queen of a8 demands a apology from the queen of L-S-O-B or she well bring one of the most powerful kingdoms in all the land of K.A.W to smash her kingdom but the people of L-S-O-B will not apologize for doing no wrong and would rather fight to the death. Alas now the war goes on awaiting the day that the overpowering kingdom finishes their war to come and annihilate them this is the story of the ones who stand alone!

2. Bull ****, T-man-strangler. Now ima have to hit you again!

3. Stop spreading lies about how Sun ****** with Deni and is getting her ass kicked.

4. This is all truth

5. You wish. And quit spamming forums. Nobody cares about our war!

6. Oh, what have we here?

7. Some noob story telling Lies, Ava :lol:

8. T-Marie,me and you.1v1.No outside hits.Farm until reset.

9. Btw, your picture is to big for IPhone. And this is a wall of words

10. Arbi, I want support. We are fighting alongside A8! 

11. A wall of black words I have to squint to see on pc

12. I care dag, nice read

13. :p sucks for you Ava

14. 1. Please name these clans. A8, P A N D E M O N I U M, and who?

2. I dont recall threatening powerful people against you.

15. Good storyline, but it's majorly exaggerated

16. Support to lovely, i hope reaper in lsob is doing fine when im in ee

17. Support to DAG,just cause I like him.

18. Lol either way, best of luck to both clans!

19. Thanks Arbi