we did not receive skulls for our last hte

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Adequate, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello we finished our hte before the event was over ( within seconds) and did not get skulls . please rectify this as we have many members very close to specific reward tiers

2. We finished ours 18 seconds before event was over, and didn't receive ours. :shock:

3. Did you know that it often does this?

Also, you regen a few seconds (I think 4) before your timer says.

Computers, man. I swear.

4. I was in said EB - no explanation of why we could not receive skull rewards - please can this be addressed

5. I'm in the same clan and I know it's true. Eb payout was a bit delayed but the best option is for those who are affected by this is to send an e-mail to support@athinkingape.com and if possible included with screenshots.

I don't know if they can fix it but direct contact is the best option in this case I think.

6. Was in same clan as Singh, we don get our dropsī„ˆ

7. Looking at your eb history I think you just missed it...
    Did the eb completion message broadcast before the hour? Not just the "blah blah damages apherium" but
    "Haunting: The Escape has successfully been completed" ?

8. Yes

9. The EB finished 8 seconds before the timer ran out Moody, although the pay out came after the timer ran out because it always takes a while to load. So officially they were within the time limit.

10. That lag could be what has possibly screwed you over tommelz, emailing support is your best bet and hopefully they'll increase the skull counts

11. Yeah, it's no big deal for me because I'm steady at 5k skulls but for those who actually needed the extra skulls it's really a bummer. I hope for them something can be worked out.

Having that said, I think the event was fun and I want to thank all my clan mates who made running HTEs possible! Without you I wouldn't have made it to my goal!

12. We're looking into a few specific situations where this may have happened. If there was an issue and your clan was affected we'll be reaching out to you soon. Hang tight for just a bit :)

13. See where it wouldn't be a problem for others. But sealed to hopefully hit 1k, being exactly 50 skulls away. Hopefully we are awarded with them.

14. No. Don't leave it til last minute.
    Plonkers.

15. As seen below the issue has been resolved and with having that done I'd like to thank you. Quick response! ^_^

[​IMG]

16. Good guy kaw :p glad this has been sorted for you all

17. TY very much for sorting it out - reward received

18. I received skulls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.