We could not find a match for your clan for week 15 round 4:

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cheezeplz, Mar 9, 2013.

1. War is potentially 4 hrs a a person's life. Everyone has to schedule around it to make sure we can partcipate. So if we say take off work on saturday or make sure all assignments are done before saturday just for war, it is extremely disappointing to find that there is no war. I believe this whole withdrawn thing should end* EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY* There are tons of other ways to fix this so why did u choose the stupidest one? I'd rather they put the xstal plan in action, like they were proposing (altho i dont really like it). At least for that one we got to vote...this one we didnt have one say and I bet if it was put into the polls it would fail horribly. If this continues it will force clans to stalk each other to make sure they get matched together (like suggested in the thread) It would probably just be the same war over and over again which is really stupid

2. There's a thread for this.

3.  :lol:

4. So your basing real life around a game.
    If you can war. War. If you have prior engagements, don't war.

5. Shouldn't be in a clan based off of ghc :D try getting all of the guild hansels to upgrade to at least 3-4m cs. You'll have a lot better of a chance to get a match.

6. :lol: you are basing your life around a game!!!!!!

7. Chin up!

8. In bet you made this yesterday just to post it if you didn't get a match

9. I bet he didn't 

10. Well who doesnt make sure they have 4hrs for war? You might call it basing world around game but i dnt agree cuz everyone does it. Btw notice i nvr said i did but i know many that do, i have weekends off ;)

11. They compped us with 10 mith, I think a better comp would to make sure this doesnt happen again.

12. You said people request off work. I get the addiction hell I have it. But to take off work. And how many wars really go the distance OP. you pick wars you can be. Don't base RL around a game....

13. Agreement...

14. They should give every 1 a bump up
    In ee lvl

15. Xtal system was examined and discarded. It basically sent message of "if you wanna win with your 60 vs 28 odds you had better spend twice the $$ as others"

16. What if u have lvl5? Like many ppl

17. @wulf I think the majority of the community would rather have that then no matchups. They can tweak that anyways to have "war-only xstals" that are purchased thru gold but regardless there are many other solutions then withdraws

18. Atleast make mith purchaseable (Thats how it spell?). Just because we make our team differently, does not mean that we don't deserve a match. Heck I prefer we get a bigger team than us than no match up, atleast we tryed. At this rate nobody going to be able to get all EQ since we probably going to keep getting a *No matchup*

19. Hey cheese us here at GHC are wanting a rematch! How many actives did you guys have? I'm surprised we didn't get matched up...