WE ARE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Wud it be forums, Mega here with a public service announcement.

WE ARE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER

Yes you read the title correctly.

Let me be a little more specific, Apoc, WDGAF, Zaft, Yafi, etc. You're all pretty much screwed.

Now you may be asking yourself "Why would you say such things Mega?"

And to answer that question I provide you with factual information, from easily the most powerful, intimidating, wealthy, handsome, and intelligent man KaW has ever seen....

Ladies and gentlemen, without further delay let me introduce ..

LWP IN DA HIZZZY FO SHIZZY

Now that you've seen the proof, I hope you heed this 100% serious warning and BANK ALL GOLD. I'd probably consider barcoding your name too.. I personally will probably just reset my account as soon as he puts me in his sights.

I figure if he's in Mount Olympus right now, we've got a few days tops before he has steady internet connection.

Stay safe KaW - Much love and yours truly,

OmegaLSA

p.s. Put a shirt on, no one wants to see your little girl body.

2. same

edit:

am i contributing more now?

3. *looks up AAH* ahhh dead clan lol

4. Seems legit.

5. I see you KoT,

I see you. *pedo moon emoji*

6. i win.

k thnx. bai.

7. Oh no, we're all doomed! We're going to all get wrecked by some real oswers! Save us please! Who would have known that they would have come from an easily accessible place that the Greeks believed their gods were, however nobody bothered to check if they were really there?

THE HORRORS!

8. Omega on the trashtalk as nothing else to offer lol.

Not our fault you started hitting and now realise we aren't eb noobs - oops.

9. Is there any good reason why you need to make a whole thread out of your pvp? I got 6-7 ppl hating on me at any given moment but I don't flaunt their rage in the forums.

10. But to be fair you only post boobs and Justin Bieber

11. You're aware that your clan attacked mine yes? We know who you are - well most of you. As for you yourself, I've hit you a lot more than you've hit me.

Also, if you reread very carefully, you can see I was complimenting how he was handsome wealthy etc.

OmegaLSA

12. The reason is a war game? What is the reason for 99% of AT

13. Anyone who has to make a thread after a day shows their need to talk omega.

Last comment on here from me - knock yourself out waffling away lol

14. I also just want to clarify th context of the SS posted.

[​IMG]

15. OmegaLSA

16. 1st of april was a week ago, a little late to make joke thread

17. lets post a ss so small you cant read it :'(

18. Ikr...i been having that problem for a while and don't know how to fix it. I tried resizing the image but that didn't work.

19. Damn I was expecting something about nuclear bombs or terrorists or alien attack in this thread.