WC Ad and Wall Post Art Questions

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Skeletor, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Hello! I'm trying to see if there are threads I could be directed to...or advice re: ads. I currently play kaw on android devices. I cannot get a clear bearing on how many characters/lines I am restricted to on WC for ads. It seems to change. Also...is there a specific thread with general ad creation and wall post tips? My searches in this forum have not yielded any tangible answers. Thanks in advane!

2. Wall post tips?

Anyway the limit doesnt change. 1 emoji is counted as 2 characters so thats why u might be confused.

The thread u should use for questions is called ask questions here

3. Oh and am not aware of thread which has tips for ads etc

4. Make them cool.

5. When you make an ad use AC or CC to test whether it fits and aligns correctly.

6. Thank you to all that replied. I do already post the ads in cc to preview...but...I had not considered using ac in this manner. Good idea. Re: emojis being equal to 2 characters...I was aware of this, but...thank ye.

I suppose what I after specifically...is there a set character limit? I have made a few elaborate ads...and I'm forced to neuter them due to...I suppose alignment parameters...if these were posted...it would be of immense help.

Another thing I seek...those of you who consider yourself artists...on a droid...are the particular apps you find useful? Thanks in advance for any replies

7. Good luck :)

8. haha! No doubt. Seems like I'm going to have to just experiment. The ol Kaw emoji art cabal will not divulge their arcane lore. I swear y'all..its like denying Caravaggio a paint brush, Beethoven- a piano, Cousteau- his seas. That's fine...beauty finds a way