Wave of Conflict *fixed

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 14, 2013.

1. We are aware of the problem and are working on it should be resolved shortly.

update: fixed.

war schedule will proceed as scheduled.

2. Re: Wave of Conflict

Thanks for the post. My cc and WC have gone rogue about it.

3. Re: Wave of Conflict

Thanks !

4. Re: Wave of Conflict

Was wondering why it wasn't working,hopefully I can make the wars today:3

5. Re: Wave of Conflict

Thanks for letting us know!!! :)

6. Re: Wave of Conflict

Lol what problem are you fixing? the casting one? Sry, i must've missed something.

7. Re: Wave of Conflict

Thanks now everyone please stop spamming forums!

8. Re: Wave of Conflict

About time. Now will war times be same or rescheduled

9. Re: Wave of Conflict

Fixed 

10. Re: Wave of Conflict

For many clans this will be too late! Many warriors went to sleep. Some clans will be organising mercs and have less than 1 hr to put a roster together. This really isn't good enough IMO

11. thanks ata, now get that friday feeling going and get the office crew out pronto.

12. Yea ik,im looking for a clan ATM

13. First: War notification was too late (short notice).

Second: Test test test (before u announce n rollout) this is not even funny that this had to be (fixed) sorry for being a Debbie downer but it's my honest initial reaction

14. NO DEVS PLEASE EXTEND THE TIME atleast extra 30min we only had a few members. Let everyone get the chance to do the BLITZ.

15. We have a clan full of people trying to apply for war 1, when wave was unlocked, it says we've all signed up for war2

16. When did war schedule change too? Please extend war 1 signup, there are an awful lot of disappointed clans out there wanting to join this war

17. My clan (Worms) didnt even have enough time to get the minimum number of casts that were needed. Could you not have delayed the war by 30 minutes???????????

18. We had same problem..missed roster minimum cause our clan mostly SGT and had to sleep ..oh well I guess