wat sucks about battle list

Discussion in 'Wars' started by overwar12, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Why is it that battle list compares u with stronger apponets why dont the game company put people about same strength and defense as u so it can be easier to battle.

2. Low effort thread. It could also be because of your small stats I'm getting people around my stats in the battle list.

3. Its people in your range. Which includes those who might be bigger or smaller than you. And anywhooo real warriors take down stronger opponents!!! Lol...

4. Exactly you need to fight to grow just like the old days of this game before EBs. Your eventually gonna have to fight someone bigger than you

5. Most people of your stats is inactive anyway

6. The battle list is sorted into tiers, sometimes you are at the top of your section or at the bottom. Fight and upgrade and you will dominate your tier, eventually you will enter a new tier and be at the bottom again. (This used to be the way it worked, you'll have to excuse me, I haven't been small for a long time now lol)

7. Machine your spot on that's how the battle list works. I reset alts just to see if is still that way lol

8. Ok but i had a friend he was a owner of a clan he was about to give me leadership then he accidently gave it to somone who wanted leadership then he kickd me and everyone and disbanded the clan

9. What does that have to do with the battle list lol?

10. Nothing i just wanted to mention that lol

11. :lol: Derailed by OP.

12. Rofl op u funny

13. Lol wut? Try my battle list. It's literally a kaw suicide mission.

14. ^ Right? You got all these people from yafi and new age and im like "wth?"