Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FlamingTomato, Apr 5, 2013.

1. While I am a huge fan of the Rancor Trials recently I've noticed a few things that could use some fixing.

1) The lag, the devs say that your hits go through no matter what; however, during war #7 this week I sat there pressing attack for 2min before I was up. Still I was unable to get an attack in as it said I wasn't up and then immediately (before I could press attack and see no troops) I was knocked out. While in part this is due to good tracking by the opposition it also has to be due to lag. It didn't let me get a single hit in before I was knocked out. I've noticed that the "less than 1minute" timer always takes longer than 1 minute and when I regen it is with about 4:30min left on the regen timer not 5min. Something isn't right!

2) Ally buying- While I realize the opposition cannot hire your allies they can be bought by outside players. This means they can use alts or someone could buy your ally off the hire list. This leaves you vulnerable to massive losses for your team. I spent most of the war dealing with the guy who bought my ally! I feel ally buying should be held during the war.

Well that's my two cents, and two things that bothered me this war. What's your opinion

2. I have only warred a few and all were laggy. I'm holding off on em for now

3. I reckon two things;

Your butthurt cos you just got wiped out in last EE.

They can't completely fix lag.. nothing will ever be lag free on a computer. And the ally option is good :)

4. I will admit I'm a little butthurt, and I realize they can't completely fix lag... But from what I've seen it's about 30sec worth, 30 sec is enough to get KOed if the other side has a good tracker and is on top of things.

As for the allies what do you mean?

5. You can cast mith to hide your allies.

6. Those allies can still be bought off ally list. Also if you buy from your clan all it takes is a little investigating to figure out who you own.