Wars w/o xstals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lI--KING--II, Apr 4, 2013.

1. I'm really tired of getting kicked from war clans. It's not because we suck. Its usually because we don't have crystals. Sure, devs can introduce the war crystals thing suggested a few weeks ago, but is it likely they will do this? I suggest something different.

Wars where crystals aren't allowed.

It makes more sense to put 1 or 2 wars in the middle of the week where we literally are not allowed to crystal.
    1) It helps people save up more crystals
    2) It helps people like me who don't have easy access to crystals.

The only con I can see is devs missing out on a few hundred. But it keeps us happy, so I hope they would at least allow one or two wars like this.

Thank you for your time.

2. Its already a big source of new income.
    It does potentially make a more even field for the community at large to war but the game needs to make money.

No support

3. Support. I don't spend money on this game and it prevents me from getting into any war clans at all.

4. That's actually a really good idea, I'm pretty sick of spending 2$, 8 times a week. Was actually thinking about quitting these EE wars altogether.

5. I don't go overboard on crystaling anyway. Clans that boot you mid war cuz you have no crystals are obviously too focused on winning and less so on having fun.

6. No support at all. Ruins all the strategy

7. "ruins strategy"?? Make better strategies so that you don't need to crystal in the first place.

8. Clans that boot people mid war for not having xtals are very badly run clans.
    They shouldn't allow them in in the first place if that's their rule.

9. Yeah well it still happens..

10. I can't see why we can't try a no XTAL war.
    Although some nubs that use xtals do so at their own demise So taking away Xtsls will actually save some guys
    But then the war is effectively over in 30 minutes What ever clan on top at that point can sit and win

11. This wouldn't happen cos the devs wanna make cash but I think it's a good Idea 

12. It makes the war commander and the trackers work harder to make up better strategies I believe.

13. Support. I no longer war anymore, because I am unwilling to spend 2$ per war. It's ridiculous! This game has always been free to play, but people who do pay always had an advantage. Now they've made something that you cant do unless you pay, which sucks. Support, again!suport support support

14. The devs have wars with different times (2,4 hours)
    They have different min/max members
    They could have one/two wars with no xtals.
    Now you got me thinking of this, it COULD work if they changed the KO time back to the old 20% troops instead of the 15 minutes currently It would make regen times harder to calculate giving lower plunder clan a chance

15. If you don't have the Xtals then you say you xstalled but they pinned you when you didn't ;)

16. Im not going to do that and put my clan at a disadvantage.

17. @Gogo
    People can see you don't xstal from the times you have been ko'd so in better clans that may not work.

18. IDK I'd rather not lie to my clan.

19. It makes me even more mad that, even after that thread about war crystals got outstanding support from the kawmunity, the devs still havent even addressed the issue. Even after I've feedbacked them, they say nothing. Asking them on their thread, they say nothing.

20. Everyone who supports should just feedback them to read this thread.