Wars VS Epic Battles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *____King____ (01), Sep 11, 2012.

1. Has Epic Battles Made Kaw Players Lazy? sign On Hit Eb Then back Off? was Wars So Much more Funnier? what's your Opinion Do you Like Epic Battles more of Wars?

2. Epic Battles Give You More Gold But Wars Are More Fun.

3. why would we even be talking about ebs? its a WAR game so this is a dumb thread!
    mod plz lock this pointless piece of nothing! ty

4. Why?.... Just... No...

5. :lol: That picture...

This thread, as Dr. Pinky has stated, is pointless. The game used to revolve around war. You grow by "war", sleep by war, fight in war, live by war. The game took a major turn when Pwars were "created", since then; the game has been mildly fun. EBs only added to the horror of easy money, fast building, and lazy players. I still like good old fashioned OSW (War.) over all the other variations. System wars are only good or mith now as result of strategic turtleing and EBs are just borring as ****. OSW is the way to go. You may not grow, but you'll be seen as a good player. Don't fall the tyranny of EBs.

6. I see a forum ban in ambassador's future!

7. The Trilateral Commission

8. **** the copy/paste.

...Why?
    It's a tree, dude.

9. You may argue OSW, but lots of people in OSW either built up by spending too much real cash, spending too much time on EB, or both.

And personally I believe a nob build is more pathetic than an EB build.

So either way you lose really :|

10. Pointless thread is rather pointless.

11. SWST - I've spent under $20 on this game and have OSW on all 4 of my accounts over the time I've played. I hardly use nob and hardly hit ebs. I spend time warring the way it's supposed to be done, and I've grown respect and friendship from it, not gold and other material things.

12. Frank, because it's a 9 game and people will think its something more than a tree

13. Smilez - Using your exact same arguement people will think it's a tree.

14. ^Bump...?

What the hell?

15. So much more funnier? Da hell is wrong with you?