Wars this Week - Nov 25th - UPDATE TUE 3:45pm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 26, 2013.

1. UPDATE => NO WAR TODAY + No early war tomorrow.

Hi folks,

We are making some small changes to the way we schedule wars to allow us to have more war types. The changes are the reason we haven't announced the exact schedule.

The first war will be:

War #1
    Roster size: 10
    KO Type: Random
    KO: 7 - 12 minutes
    PST - Wednesday - 11am-11:30am
    EST - Wednesday - 2pm-2:30pm
    GMT - Wednesday - 7pm-7:30pm
    SGT - Thursday - 3am-3:30am

War #2
    Roster size: 10
    KO Type: Random
    KO: 7 - 12 minutes
    PST - Wednesday - 5pm-5:30pm
    EST - Wednesday - 8pm-8:30pm
    GMT - Thursday - 1am-1:30am
    SGT - Thursday - 9am-9:30am

Thank you, and apologies for the delay.

2. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

3. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Also Season 3 will start the 2nd week of January.

4. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

@kaw admin: u prob mean 26 or 27 November....

5. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Looking forward to season 3

6. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

All right! Thx for the update

7. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

@kaw admin. Haha. Monday is the 25th(; Tuesday is the 26th(; haha. Glad to see your actually a human.
    P.S. When is the new epic battle being released?

8. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

When will we hear more about s3, any new mith equip we can buy or earn???

9. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

sgt Tuesday 9am has already been and gone

10. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Anyone pumped for the All Star Wars?

11. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Will there be ANY wars later than 8pm EST ?

12. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Looks like no ASW this year jac. No mention by devs. Lol probably not as profitable as ee wars. So devs, will there be no ASW this year??

13. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

I notice you STILL got 7pm gmt. Come on guys listen to the community, lets have time moved to 9 or 10pm gmt

14. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Pls KaW, do one day at 7pm GMT, the next at 8pm GMT and the next day at 9pm GMT and so on.

15. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Nice, I'm looking forward to season 3, yo kaw_admin keep up the good work an continue trolling, lol I been getting Mega laughs from your threads, So keep up the good work

Sincerely
    One happy Kawer

16. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

I don't know why people complain so much, it's think of us Aussies, we have to use SGT 3, so I can either war at 11pm at night and finish around midnight and if we lose and have to do TVP, then it's like 1-2am, or I can choose 6am in the morning, but that doesn't account for having to be in the clan at least 2hrs before for sign up, and I usually start work at 6 or then I can choose to war at midday when I'm normally at work ....so please guys, stop complaining and think of us down under  ..,maybe a change in times got us Aussies would be good ....thanks for listening to me

17. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Kaw admin will there no longer be te tournament wars or asw?

18. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

war 1, SGT Tuesday 9am..?

19. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Isn't the S3 taking place too early give GH some more time to change their builds.

20. Re: Wars this Week - Nov 25th

Thanks for setting up more wars. However, like a lot of folks, have one set schedule, like you have set so far, using same times each day, you're definitely keeping a lot of people from warring.....at all. A suggestion prior to this post has already been made that seems to make sense. 8pm one day, 9pm the next, and 10pm the following. Then repeat. Makes sense to me to allow more people to war, which is the point, or so I thought. Several 50 rancor holder from both of the last 2 seasons are unable to do ANY wars not held on weekends due to the present scheduling of wars. People who also use 6-24 XTALS daily and have bought at least 2 seals of the damned weekly since the promo started.