Wars on Android.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Hello everyone, I have written an email to the devs about my concerns in regards to wars using Android tabs or phones. I started playing KaW using an iphone and it was easy to attack people and it seemed at the time like a fair fight meaning that I can get attacks on my opponent while being attacked. I switched to Android phone for work and the entire outline is completely different. It takes multiple steps to attack someone just once and in those multiple steps, I have been attacked multiple times by the same player. Its not that i am slow, its just the process for attacking is slow. I'm not asking for any sympathy I am just trying to find support so the devs can make attacking individuals during war a little easier on android. I enjoy participating in wars on Kaw but it is difficult to do so with multiple steps just to attack someone ONCE. Thank you.

2. iPhone takes multiple steps as well (unless you don't have attack pots)

3. And if you want to war more efficiently use a computer. It'll be much faster as long as your wifi doesn't suck

4. He means as in if androids hit back, they go all the way back to the top of the roster, not to the person you was just at - to name one.

5. I don't know what you mean because I have an iPhone.

However click on the players name rather than using war roster. It's the smarter way to war unless sweeping.

6. Wifi isnt a issue and using computer isnt always an options. I found iphone was easier than android. And no I'm not going to switch back for KaW. Just thought maybe it can be updated for easier steps or something.

7. I have used both and iPhone is way better for EE. I understand your pain OP.

8. Thanks AJ, it makes it hard to war using android.

9. Yes, the returning back to the roster thing really slows you down.

Would be a great fix.

10. I never used an iPhone to war since I mostly used PC and rarely my Android. iPhone sounds like a great experience by the way you describe it. Please update us outdated Androids:)

11. Support. Yeah devs. This is a real problem

12. iOS is much smoother for wars I agree. It was even faster before the iOS update to 7.

13. 6 supporters, making headway now 

14. IOS is so much easier to war on, I understand where you're coming from OP. I wish the devs would change that as well

15. Yup op is right ik lol switched to iphone from android a couple months ago. When I started playing I only had my droid so I was totally oblivious how much faster everyone else had it in ee. Another thing I've heard as far as the speed of droid vs iPhones is that while some new droids can have slightly better hardware than an iPhone they have to also work harder since they aren't working on a closed network like iPhones are. Would be great if devs served up a droid update to level the playing field but realistically droid while probably always be behind just because of the reason mentioned above. So support lol but ehh

16. I can't believe how much I agree with OP.

Farming used to be so easy on iDevicesnow I have an Android.

Eh, if you have access to a PC, use it. Attacking is like lightning.

17. Well in the email response the devs sent to me, they said that if I can get enough support, they will look into it. Hopefully other android users who have this issue as well will speak up so the devs will fix this and we can go back to farming and wars with ease. :lol:

18. Totally agree and support with OP that doing EE on an idevice is way much easier and faster comparable to am Android (tested a few times doing EE with a buddy using iphone, reaction is also slower)

I too have send in multiple feedbacks but to no avail.

19. *compare to an