warriors of the murder war fighting clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BrokenWarrior, Jun 15, 2013.

1. I think war can hurt and make people sad and murder people and make them upset. This makes them sad which is bad. When bad things happen people get sad and war is bad. Lets be friends and abanden war for a few minutes. Lets hold hands and be friends and have fun and not be sad. Lets talk about love and other things and not war because that makes people sad. Lets have fun and play ebs and not fight. Lets just do warbeasts and awakening all day and kiss each other with emoji and apologies for getting more items instead of bragging! Lets all UNEQUIP our equipment and put on hairy legs and spiky helmet so everyone is equal. Lets not war but be happy because war makes people sad.

Sorry I don't have time to edit(not that it needs to be edited haha I'm a good writer and I like to write often. One time I wrote a whole page essay but my teacher said I get off task easily. I disagreed and said she was wrong. Haha)

2. I don't have the spiky helmet :(

3. Wow really? This is a war game. Hence the title kingdoms at war, not kingdoms at peace. Don't like war here find a non-war game to play.

4. No. War makes people get hurt and upset and sad

5. Op just trolled everyone.

6. Not if your winning. And too bad if that happens. Other stuff causes the same thing but they deal with it and suck it up. Don't like war don't expose yourself to it then.

7. Um this is kingdoms at war not communism at peace

8. Well my friend cried because he got attacked and lost 25 million golds.

9. Fire fell for it already :roll:

10. Just because you can use big words like commeunilism doesn't make you cool

11. *hugs everyone*

12. He's just trolling lion. ;)

13. Two things. One you don't have friends so can't be true. Two that's nothing, I've seen people loose 50 million from one hit.

14. I'm not. I hate it when people fight! It makes me so angry and sad

15. Ya figured it out right after I posted *facepalm

16. Not really pie.

17. I don't have friends?! Really? I'm sitting with my cat right here....I think she's purring for a REASON.

18. Actually communist countries have shown aggression towards other countries for a long time. North Korea, Cuba, and ussr just to name a few.

19. Holy cow! 50 million? Did they cry? Hahaha I almost cried just now reading that

20. I ment communist as in everyone gets the same no matter how hard u have worked