warring on android

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Fiona-le-phew, Oct 22, 2013.

1. I recently did a war using my phone and found it really clunky choosing and attacking targets using android. I play mostly at work and havent used a computer yet on this game. I had a look around the forum but couldnt find any info re the differences, pros and cons compared with using the lappy. So i guess what im asking is: is it preferable to war using the computer?

2. Many people prefer pc to android. I heard that even Iphone is better. On Android when you get a player profile from clan roster list and then you press back you will always end up at the top of clan roster. It isn't a case on Iphone.

On laptop you can stack your targets also you see who's attacking you without going into notification screen you always see your current trooop and spy level. Also it's easier to pick a target - if a tracker calls a target you copy target's name into the search box and voila 3 seconds and you ready to attack.

I still prefer Android to laptop though:)

3. Laptop/PC over any android/idevice.

4. I'm with iPhone I find it faster attacking then on pc.

5. Yeah, I'm using android so in war by the time im hit a few times, I go to my feed to hit back and when it loads boom im already knocked the flip out, I hate warring because of this, i get pinned as soon as it starts, and then im pinned the entire war :( same thing with EBs I miss items because of this.

6. I use both ill have enemy roster pulled up on pc and sweep on andriod as the android is the best device to "sweep" with because on enemy roster you can scout select all pots cont. In less than 10 sec (for me) so its more effective than a computer hpwever to attack a comp is best you can pin target much quicker :) hope this helps cheers

7. I war on iPhone and it's no problem. But pc does have advantages, the search bar is easier to access, typing is easier, and you can copy a name then easily paste it fast in the search bar then attack them instantly. But my iphone has cellular data (4G). Sometimes I have to be out of the house, without wifi, cellular data really saves me sometimes. But it's all preference.

8. I recently switched from iphone to android as my regular phone. I never play on pc so I can't tell you about that, but I have experienced much more lag time and navigational issues during war on the android vs the iphone. Now I get my iphone out of the drawer and use the wifi in my house to war on the iphone because its so much better than the android.

9. The best is to have Android running on Emulator on PC.
    That's the fastest I've seen, together with a programmable keyboard like the S.T.R.I.K.E 5 Keyboard System from MadCatz

10. Anyone warring on Android have the issue where sometimes when you do an action during war, the game freezes and restarts?

11. My droid also crashes alot at the begining. So i start on pc switch back to my phone when it safe during war

12. @ExternalDestruction - That's why you load your target and spam attack 20 seconds before it starts. Not follow your Inc.