Warning to other clans about Zaft

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Expressioner, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Now before i start speaking, this is strictly not an attack on Zaft and it is only advice that can help clans if they have a zaft member on their team.
    Now as many of you know, Zaft has a rule to never attack one another which is actually a decent rule. However, because of this rule, if you are matched with a Zaft clan during an estoc war and you have zaft people as part of your roster,
    For example my clan that i just warred with had three zaft people on our roster which greatly increased our strength but made us get a harder matchup and the clan that we were matched up with was a subclan of zaft due to this rule the zaft members on our roster could not do anything and only acted as hindarances who made our matchup harder, so please the next time you accept a zaft member over to your clan for war please think about it twice before you decide to go to war with them

2. :roll: any good clan doesn't need mercs.

3. Sorry about all the grammar mistakes wrote this in 2minutes on my android

4. Warred with spiemaster against zaft. He was a good mate about it.

Hmm, still a good rule in general, but I suppose that's the risk you face offering zaft members a slot.

5. I can understand the rule, but it seems a little ridiculous during an EE war. They should have gone in knowing there was a chance they'd get matched up against other ZAFT members. It's all about having fun and giving it your all no matter who you're matched up against. It's not like a regular osw where hostilities are taken out in newsfeeds, so there should be no hard feelings.

6. I will say what the OP actually meant. zaft is a bunch of bitches. the word starts with b and ends with itches.

7. Britches? Lol

8. L_o_L post with your main. :)

9. Bewitches?

10. I think the zaft vs urban legends war was ruined because of this zaft rule too

11. A good clan dosint need merics

12. I Never heard of Zaft