WarLor Vs. ZAFT osw???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by dash__, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Can someone shed some info on why warlor and zaft are in osw.?

This is the info i know so far. Warlor was very mad at ex member -Applegirl- as she continuously talks trash about warlor. She was at one point stripped clean 3tril. After that she jumped from clan to clan to try get the clan involved in an osw against warlor. Last one she moved into, Regulators, actually defended her and got mad as the whole clan was going against her. So iReg, Sugah, and a few other got involved but nothing big.

Understanding warlors perspective, i understand them trying to defend their name by going against someone thats always talking trash about them. There was a CF on her, but she never stopped talking trash.

However, one thing mysteriously led to another, now regulators are not even involved, and from one day to another, WarLor in osw against ZAFT. Or is it the other way around?

what caused it?
    what's the reasoning behind this?
    where is this osw leading to?
    Will warlor continue to EE?

I have a lot of respect for WarLor, but is this one of Val's rage and IMF supporting and clan following along just wanting to jump into an osw for any reason?

One thing i see coming- i feel inevitable, is IMF is getting stripped. Many people have called it in forums, that he would be the next one knocked out of LB. Not trying to talk trash, but this is just speculation and rumors going around.

Please give insight and shed some light. :D
    would be nice to hear from a Warlor member what happened here.

2. WWK (World War KaW) is spreading 

3. Glad to see WarLor Off system pvp'ing

4. warlor members don't post on forums. IMF generally speaks for then so don't hold your breath op

5. warlor members don't post on forums. IMF generally speaks for them so don't hold your breath op

6. All apple girl ever does is talk trash, I farmed her pretty hard once and she ran to everyone she could for help

7. Awful ironic as well that zafts invincible nob dream team draws warlor in war 5 right after they enter into osw. More of the devs looking out for zaft? how is zaft even getting match ups with that squad? Bunch of ********, we drew them in a clan I was at the other day that I won't mention but the bfa difference was a joke, **** devs and **** zaft lol

8. Let me guess lethal...

You lost?

9. IMF dropped build. 

10. Um ya ooz, everyone that's faced them has lost and everyone will, look at their line up. There's no way their getting match ups if devs are going by any kind of "system"

11. What about ZAFT vs Rising Hawks??I doubt ZAFT would win that match lol

12. They would, guild handles wouldn't be able to hit anyone on ZAFTs roster

13. For Christ sake they had redstar and silph in last war, not to mention all the other LB members lol

14. Sig stop letting your noob show, rising hawks would get eaten alive, they win by drawing smaller opponents than the LB filled rosters

15. Ok then,who do you think would be the best match for ZAFT??