waramen: the clan destroyer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *MrAwesomeDude777 (01), May 24, 2012.

1. Waramen has now destroyed 4 clans that I know of, and it doesn't look like he's going to stop. So any clan owners/admins beware: he will destroy ur clan and think nothing of it. Waramen is definitely one of the best clan wreckers in the game, but there are also other players in this game. So anyone who asks to to join your clan and immediately become admin or owner. They will usually tell you to let them be owner for 5 mins (or any other amount of time they need to destroy your clan) once u have let them in and given them an admin or even owner spot, ur clan is as good as dead, and they have won yet again. There are two ways to prevent this though: 1. Dont own a clan 2. Make everyone earn there admin spot, and I mean make them earn it for a couple months, do NOT just give it to them if they can complete an epic battle or recruit a few new members. The point of this is, if the clan-destroyer (we will call them CD's) sees they can't destroy the clan right away and they have to work to do it, then they will go away and try a more easy clan to destroy. Another good way to prevent this is finding out what their game history is, if alot of people hate that person then you probably don't want to let them in your clan. So if anyone asks to be admin or owner in your clan right away then say no and block them ASAP so they can't beg you and you don't have to be tempted. Thanks for reading and BEWARE OF WARAMEN!!!!!!!!

2. ever heard of paragraphs??

3. You do realize waramen has already made his own thread about this, right?

4. Yes I realize that he has, but he sugarcoats it and makes it sound good, look from the eyes of the people who have had there clans destroyed, they aren't laughing are they?? I'm warning people so they don't fall into waramen's trap.

5. well, if they werent stupid enough to give a total stranger or new member ownership to their clan they wouldnt have a problem. :D

6. Anybody stupid enough to fall for it will not be in forums until after it occurs.

7. I'm clapping for you, btw its 9 now

8. My point of doing this is to teach people a lesson about strangers!!! -And to see all the rage on my Wall.. It makes me shoooo happy-

9. Tr_EQUIPMET_TR
    HAS BEEN disbanded by me

10. "Waramen is one of the best clan wreckers"

Are you kidding me? He's one of the only clan destroyers. All he does is ask people if they need an admin and the gullible one's let him in, it doesn't take any skill.

And waramen, don't try to justify what you do by saying that you're "teaching" others. You're doing this for amusement, nothing more.

11. Seriously, to teach people a lesson?? Yea right. Your an idiot waramen

12. people who give their clan ownership away to someone they dint trust are idiots!! how do you people not understand this??

13. Blutaiwan: there r actually more clan destroyers than you think, and I'm not trying to start a fight, just pointing that out

14. This is a kid's game. Most of the people that give admin/ownership to others are kids. Are children idiots? No, they're naive. They're gullible. They trust others.

15. Well then he's teaching them a lesson. A bit harsh, but it's like any punisment.

16. 4 clans? Ooohhh
    I've got 33 under my belt

17. Oh god, this has been argued for like 150 pages total in February.

18. The clan cod has been stripped

19. Everyone (the player): why are you proud of that?? It's rediculous!!