Waramen, The clan destroyer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ------S-e-R-a-p-H------, May 24, 2012.

1. WARAMEN
    Hi all Waramen here with an update! I've destroyed 4 clans today... I know not good but it's getting worse! You know a clan you need me to come in and wreck it?? Heres what I do includes as the following..
    Kicks every "member" of the clan

Deletes the clan wall

Puts your words of choice on wall

It's not much but if you can get me Admin/Owner in the clan I'll do it
    Plus I'll take all the blame..

GUYS here's what I have to ask of you if you need a clan wiped follow me and post on my wall "Details" I'll ask for everything and it'll be done

WARNING: Haters will have to endure a bloody farming through my main clan ^_^ Comment with caution

-Waramen

2. Suggestion.. You should add kick top 5 non-admin members to your list of destruction

3. Yes because taking advantage of noobs is so hard.

4. Post pics to keep it funny, use innovative ways, and don't be a destroyer outside forums, only talk to clan owners in pm so no outside interference occurs.

5. Well duh, everyone knew that

6. Of course I knew that 

7. Hehehe, you got my reference

8. Wow Lol 4 Clans Within A Day.... A NEW WORLD RECORD.... Probly Not Anyway Lol

9. Lol IKR I almost can get rid of STORM LIONS ELITE wanna see me do that?

10. Announcing a stealth attack on a public forum..
    Sounds legit.

11. Lol yep I have many alts sooo

12. Guys keep this An active forum so I can find it easy

13. "OMG on my destruction thread someone was like "are you the real devil?" and I actually got them to give me ownership of their clan. Oh, the irony

14. We got a bad ass here

15. lmao everyone just lmao

16. Lmao so any one need me to destroy a clan?

17. FIRST CLAN RECORDED
    twilight town

18. Cool story bro. Too bad most people who do this have been doing it for at least a year, when clans were cheaper than dirt. This makes you almost a reverse hipster. Oh wait, that just makes you a fanboy.