WAR27 MATCH UP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thefiredragon002, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Devs,

this is probobly my 2nd time to post at forum. My 1st time was posting about
    a mis match up during season 5 primalw that wwrpu Vs DG (300m cs Vs 600mcs)

Well, I am not a fan of primal war but I still trying to run some wars with my warring buddies as i always support EE. But the match up pretty upset me.

War27, we, spartans of the underworld at 324m cs, we trying to match up another clan 1000corpses at about 380m cs. we know even we match up them, it is still a tough war for us as they are 50m cs bigger than us, but at least we stand a chance.

well, devs then gave us DIVISIONS 1 (420m cs), and 1000corpses got a no match up. so, the primal war matching up system really confuse me. Why 324m cs got match with 420m and 380m cs got no match up ???

Are we spy heavy, tower heavy ? not, we only have 1 big hansel and most our middle hanels has poor towers. and both the other 2 clans has at least 2 big hansels.

So, devs, would u mind to give me an answer why this match up happened ?

Thx a lots

2. It's season 5 already :(

3. Season 4*

S5 hasnt begun yet

4. Matchup system stinks man plain and simple

5. Technically it's the off season.

6. I am not complainning this is a bad match up. acually we got matched many times with 100m cs bigger clans and we always keep fighting.

I am just interesting why 324m matched 420m and 380m got no match.

7. not only primal matchup system suck,15 man roster iw also share the same flawed system but worst at some point,huge gap of bfe differences.