War Z vs VM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIIl_____matt13380_____lllIII, Oct 18, 2012.

1. SHAME ON YOU!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

I ve called a cf between Z and VM....

What a shame ....my friends are hitting themself...
    U were twins and always around each others.
    Grow up guys and talk together.
    Make things the way they have to be made, pulling friends against other friends isnt the Best image u can give of u and ur clans...
    I cant stand watching u doing That and beeing in the middle.

I ve called a cf and i expect it to be a perm cf.

If u guys disagree after talks, well it s Life, shake hands and say bye to each others, block unfollow, whatever... But make things the Right way for you and ur clanmates.

2. Vm the clan or the player?

3. i would imagine Z is stomping that ass? :lol:

4. Can u precise pinky?.....

5. dont get rude here :) i wont talk about who and why. we : victrix mortalis and alliances dont run away from wars. its a cf requested from a friend and we are talking about it.

6. how many clans u have hitting Z ?

7. I have no idea what is going on here

8. @troll, vm which is the clan maliboo is in, is hitting the clan called Z and having hong men and eoe hit as well so its 3 on 1 from what i hear.
    just to help op get details squared lol

9. @pinky Z started hitting we defend :)

10. they started hitting 3 clans?

11. if thats the case then my comment is invalid but if u ran for help then enough said :lol:

12. Who are these clans? Vm and z??? Are they new? Never heard of them.

13. looks like enuff said then ;)

14. Pinky What are u trying to do???this post goal is to Help in cf nothing else

15. you made this public!!! im just giving the public details ,that vm needed help from 2 other clans just to fight Z, u left that part ouut in your op.
    it should have said...VM/EOE/Hong men vs Z right? or am i wrong?

16. VM has only been open for less than a month, how long has Z been open? :lol:

17. oh does that matter? hmm LR hasnt beeen open long either but we fight our own battles,just sayin!!

18. Their weakest member is almost as strong as me, they have 65 I'm under 20.