WAR WITHIN A WAR! Crux color wars.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ibeat, Oct 10, 2014.

1. CRUX WARS!!!

Lets take this event to the next level

The developers have created this crux event which puts people into 2 teams when they sign up for it.

OFF THE BOOK PVP IDEA!

- each opposing fraction has to collect an event specific item through ee or ebs. Now in order to stop the opposing team from winning I propose that each color pins the other.

BLUE vs GOLD

The goal of this it not to strip the opposing player or fb steals/attacks. The goal of this is to zero the opposing players troops/spies and using the remainder of you're own to hit which ever eb you are attacking in order to gain these event specific items.

Note: I realize this idea is a bit corny but I believe that those competitive eb fairies would actually participate. You are welcome to not partake in this idea but I know that I will and I am openly accepting a pin for initiating this idea.

LETS GET TO FARMING AND GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS ;)

Sorry for any bb code errors I was in a hurry lol

2. Support becuz blueeeeee

3. Yes. The perfect oxymoron.

4. Ah yes, reserved. I could have swore I already did

5. Interesting, since this war doesn't do anything towards the bonus and the win of the war it's pointless.

6. Actually it does.... As I stated above..

The team with the most in game items wins. You get this from ee and ebs. Everyone knows that pinning someone still leaves you with the upper hand on troops/spies. So you pin them and then pin yourself on eb. Thus making them loose more potential hits and giving your team a better ratio.

7. Aye! May the Simpsons and the Smurf war also take place off system! Make a war within a war a true war within a war!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lmao ok that works I suppose