WAR with zaft is over!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KA____CHEWBAKKA____KA, Aug 23, 2014.

1. My few month long war with Zaft is over..Zaft fought hard and well...Still a bunch of bullies..But there not paperchamps..I give them credit for never stop attacking.They are a legitimate force...but lets get to the point..I have my sights on a bunch of dingalings and paperchamps...These clans fighting the breakfest clubs are way over rated....Omets are a wierd bunch..but for Apoc crap or overated spartan clans to start a fight like they did is wrong..Now they will pay for there mistake..Stay stronge breakfest club(omelot-omet)..help is on the way

2. OP is noob.

3. Didn't you make this thread already? Then go inactive for a month afterwards.

You didn't defeat me or TERRA like you insisted either.

4. No i let zaft of the hook for now..well maybe not terra...This thread is for a clan that is even more ever rated then zaft...The clans fighting omelot club...There turn for a beating

5. I am never inactive ugly boy...

6. Hush ..or raise your hand please and ask permission to speak..

7.  May I have permission to speak?

You're an idiot

8. Ugly boy..since me and you hsve a special bondship you may..you dont have to ask

9. I dont realy know if the omet are very happy about you calling them omelets. I think its offensive against the omets to call them omelets and make fun of their name like that.

And youre an idiot OP

10. Well naming your clan after breakfest is a little wierd..But for them to get hit by apocolyptic crap is not right...Sorry Omelet players that are out there..

11. You're an idiot

12. I won't raise my hand to speak, but how about I lift a finger? 

:lol:

13. Lmao op failed attacks on me?

14. OP is an idiot

Now love me.

15. OP, were you involved in the failed strip on me 14 hours ago?

16. But I'm with OP on this one! Zaft have stripped me much more successfully and for a greater value than KotFE failing to strip an 80b alt.

17. Op is right. KoTFE is good. CR and WoG are EXTREMELY underrated. But TS and SE are way overrated.

18. Never have had a dealing with Warlor

19.  u never fought us