WAR WITH OG ALLIANCE PART TWO: The Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _hippy, Sep 5, 2013.

1. I am making this post on behalf of the Regulators clan family. We pride ourselves on many things in this game. Integrity is a value we hold above all else. We don’t seek war but when it comes to us we answer it with full force.

Declaring war on our family includes not only hits and strips, but also defamatory remarks about our leaders or the clan in general. We give respect to those who earn it and we destroy the accounts of those who don’t. Disrespect to our family is met with force. If you didn’t get that memo please SS it for future reference. A special thank you is in order to Bellemorte for handling the SS portion of this thread.

The title of this thread explains its purpose. Below you will see ss clearly debunking any claim by HOG/Sicniss families regarding the strip of CodeLne/Siienced of roughly 8t on two separate occasions. The ss below will show how we contacted Mirs (OG council member at the time) and received confirmation that Codlene had ZERO ties to any OG clan as a member.

You will also see SS showing a discussion with Poppabear (HOG Owner) in which he readily admits CodeLne’s clan membership status as undecided and nonpermanent. CodeLne saw fit to run his mouth about the Regulators family and its leaders as did Olibear from HOG. Today, no less than 8 clans decided to strip and hit the Regulators family at roughly the same time.

Any player who wishes to leave the war for any reason may post a cf request and your intent not to participate any longer on my wall or any other WDGAF leader’s wall.

Any clans that wish to withdraw from this osw may do so at any time providing they contact a WDGAF leader and negotiate surrender.

You will not see this thread filled with WDGAF leaders arguing over he said she said. You will see relentless stripping around the clock, and the pure unadulterated destruction of the OG alliance.

As the old adage goes..BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR..YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!! :evil: :evil:

Your Turn Belle :cool: :cool:

In Response to Og Alliance Breaking CF agreement with WDGAF alliance .... For the second time

WDGAF and Og alliance's most recent peace accord was put into place on July 30,2013.

Last night, Og broke their peace agreement with WDGAF by randomly stripping a Last Rights member's known alt in Regulators of 1T and then fail stripping another Regs member of 300b.

Og has since begun hitting Regulators from most of their clans.

Here is a link to the post that a sicniss admin made in forums today as an explanation:
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=144932

However, this reasoning is fallacious.

Let me provide an account of what occurred.

On August 10,2013, the account "Siienced" posted on the ZAFT/UC thread in a derogatory manner towards ireg, owner of regulators. (See ss below)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This went on for several pages until about 30 minutes later, siienced began hitting ireg, as is evidenced in the ss below.
    [​IMG]

At the time, Siienced was clanless.

After a few hours, he joined Heart of Gold.

In order to maintain the peace accord between Og Alliance and WDGAF, a representative from WDGAF spoke to an OG council member concerning the Siienced account (for clarification, siienced's other acct was/is named Codeine)

[​IMG]

This was also on August 10th. I have a separate ss with the date of the conversation, if required.

So, Siienced continued to hit regulators. He did not seek a cf or attempt to reach out to anyone.

Siienced then moved to Furious and Sexy and was stripped of 4.5T by WDGAF around the middle of August. (I'm sure I can find the exact date if necessary).

From there, Siienced continued to hit Regulators without seeking a resolution. He moved back to HoG, where he was stripped of his last 2.1T on August 21st.

Poppabear, the owner of HoG, made a comment in forums asking why WDGAF had not given him warning of the second strip.

A WDGAF representative spoke to him concerning this. I will post two very important statements made during this conversation, which occurred on August 22nd.
    If you wish to see the full conversation, I will happily post it all later so as not to cramp up the OP.
    [​IMG]

This shows that as of 8/22/13, Siienced/codeine was still NOT a member of OG alliance. Note: this is two weeks after the initial farming of regulators by Siienced.

[​IMG]

This is a statement to Og leadership stating that if he chose to join OG alliance, WDGAF would be happy to CF.

However, as of last night, no one in WDGAF had been contacted regarding the situation.

The conversation with poppa nearly two weeks prior ended with him stating that he had a migraine and asking to continue later. He never did.

So, now, per the above forum thread by a sicniss admin, they are claiming that a In Response to Og Alliance Breaking CF agreement with WDGAF alliance .... For the second time

WDGAF and Og alliance's most recent peace accord was put into place on July 30,2013.

Last night, Og broke their peace agreement with WDGAF by randomly stripping a Last Rights member's known alt in Regulators of 1T and then fail stripping another Regs member of 300b.

Og has since begun hitting Regulators from most of their clans.

Here is a link to the post that a sicniss admin made in forums today as an explanation:
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=144932

2. reserved

3. Da hell happened then

4. Maybe you should look up the word "integrity" before you decide to use it as a descriptor for regulators

5. Anddddddd reserved

6. Lol you erased it and then started a new one lol come one stop the talk lets have fun 

7. Respect to my fellow regs

8. I just want my sammiches geesshh. Sooo  See what happened was  uhh blah, blah, blah. I'm going to chill, watch these  burn and smoke these . SiCnIsS

9. Not on anyones side but that's a great write up. Read it all. A nice change from the other osw thread and laid out nicer than how philo does it.

10. I'm confused....what happened to other thread?

11. More than half of kaw in a osw now?

12. Where is Part 1 at? Did I miss something? :?

13. All I hear is blah blah blah

14. I've never understood why it must be explained how righteous and innocent you are to be dragged into an osw in A WAR GAME!!

It's A WAR GAME!!

Fight, talk smack and have fun, but don't try to sound indignant about playing a war game.

Two fabulous alliances going toe to toe, who cares why, just enjoy.

15. Clear as mud. Gotta do what you gotta do

16. Wow old lady's in the house  Bella means beautiful in Spanish  I didn't mention any names  last post for me

17. You hit or strip into SiCnIsS, the SiCnIsS comes for you. Simple really.

Btw, thats our official statement. SiCnIsS please no more posts on this thread.

18. Don't confuse the issue with facts Zero.
    What were you thinking?

Sic you wanted another kick at the can just say so. That was pretty lame and easily discredited reason.